Chapter 18~FIA Camp Arc: Part 1

Sting

It's been a day since our outing at the beach, and I really miss Kasumi. Sighing deeply, I remember her two-piece, pacific blue swimsuit, not to mention the black crop top and skirt she wore on the second day that emphasised her perfect figure.

Closing my eyes, I chuckle when I remember the attack she sent at me. Instead of the pain that was supposed to be caused from the angry, swirling water, I felt the touch of her magic.

It felt almost gentle.

I remember her soft, warm skin in the morning. Blushing slightly, I recalled that morning. I was really flustered when I woke up to my hands wrapped around her waist, but I was even more surprised when she snuggled further into my chest.

I wanna see her again!

"Master Eucliffe, I am a representative from the Magic Council."

I nearly sent a Roar to the intruder, but I recognised the messenger frog from the Council in the nick of time.

Motioning to the leather armchair opposite me, I nodded to the frog. Sitting down, the frog passed me a white, wax-sealed envelope.

"It's a letter of acknowledgement for a five day magic camp involving your guild and the Fiore Imperial Acedemy. They will be arriving in an hour's time." The frog filled me in calmly.

Oh, a camp...Wait. Did he just say AN HOUR?!?!?!?!?!?

Almost jumping out of my seat in shock, I shouted, "Why wasn't Sabertooth informed earlier?!"

"The Council has only told me this information today, my apologies." Bowing, the frog quickly left my office, leaving me fuming.

How could they just drop a last minute bomb on me?

Oh well, I thought, might as well tell the guild members.

Bolting out of my office, I bounded up the flight of steps to the mini stage of the guild.

"Listen up! The Fiore Imperial Acedemy will be joining us for a five day magic camp in AN HOUR. Get the place as clean as possible before they arrive. This school is a close affiliation to the Council, so no screw ups during these five days!" I hollered into the microphone.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?"

************************************

Five minutes before the promised one hour, muffled screams of "Sting-sama!" echoed through the glass windows of the guild.

Stopping cold, I turned toward the guild door.

Oh shit. That school has fangirls too?!

Sprinting to my office, I slammed the door and hid inside. Like a horror movie, I heard footsteps approaching.

Tap...tap...tap...tap...tap...

Then, I breathe in the familiar scent of a Dragon. Not just any dragon, but the Rainbow Dragon. My mate.

What in the world is Kasumi doing here?

Shooting out from under the desk, I sat down on my chair and pretended to be signing some paperwork when the door opened.

"Morning, Master Eucliffe!" Her voice was soft as ever.

Rolling my eyes, I snapped playfully, "Sting's fine, for the hundredth time!"

Hearing her laughter, I looked up from the mounds of paper to see my gorgeous girlfriend.

Her long, cerulean blue hair tied up in a high ponytail that reached her waist, she wore a simple white blouse secured with a thin, red, butterfly-knotted ribbon at the collar. This was accompanied by a pleated, scarlet skirt, black stockings covering her legs and her feet were protected by a pair of brown, suede leather, wing tipped dress shoes. Finally, over her blouse, she adorned a maroon coloured blazer emblazoned with the Fiore Imperial Acedemy school badge.

She's a student of that school?! Man, the surprises keep piling up!

"Luckily, Saber was chosen for the guild my class is paired up with! And if you're thinking, Fairy Tail wasn't even on the list of eligible guilds." She giggled.

Scratching the back of my neck, I stared at the high pile of letters from the Council.

"I need to finish these..."

She smirked at me. "No problem."

I looked at her with confusion in my eyes.

"Arc of Time: Fast Forward!" She chanted, making a golden light surround the papers. Within a matter of seconds, all the administration work for the next five days were completed. Grinning at my amazed expression, Kasumi led me out of the office.

"C'mon! You're fans are waiting!" She joked.

Outside, Rogue was already surrounded by fangirls, screaming and waving their hands in the air. Once they saw me, the group stampede engulfed me almost immediately.

Just when I was trying to swat them away, I saw Kasumi and that redhead from the other day talking to Rogue and Yukino.

Why does he get to talk to her while I'm mobbed by these schoolgirls?!

Jealousy was bubbling within me, just like the time Kasumi was hugging Frosch. Finally spotting a loophole, I quickly sprint out of the group of girls.

I grabbed onto Kasumi's shoulders from behind, and pulled her back into my chest. Ignoring the looks of surprise shot at me and the screams of indignation from the fans, I muttered into her hair.

"You're mine."

▪ ▫ ❤ ▫ ▪