Bonus Chapter: Valentines Day Special

❤ 14/2/19 ❤

Kasumi

I stared at the mirror, turning this way and that. Frowning, I scrutinise the flashy pink outfit Mira picked for me.

The pink is too bright, and this
plastic-ey material is really uncomfortable...and it's EXTREMELY revealing!

With an exasperated sigh, I tore it off, dumping it in the corner with the heap of clothes chosen by said she-devil. Slipping on my own clothes, I slam open the changing room door.

"Mira! All these clothes are not my style!!!" I whine, throwing the bundle of hot pink and scarlet at the white-haired wizard. I smother a giggle at her unsuspecting form completely overthrown by the avalanche of clothes.

"KASUMI!!!" The barmaid roared, flying up from the pile. "SATAN SOUL!"

"GET BACK HERE!!!"

Whoops!

~ 💝 ~

Sting

I cast another glance at the suit, furrowing my brows at the black button-down underneath my white jacket.

A sigh escapes my lips as I run a hand through my hair in frustration. It just doesn't look right.

"No?" My partner asked, quirking a brow.

"Nope." I deadpanned, slumping down to the floor of the store.

Rogue had already found a suit, but I had a hard time deciding on mine. I scowled at the mirror, storming back to the changing room to take off the shirt.

This is so annoying!

~ 💝 ~

Kasumi

"Today..."

The room was dark. I could barely see my hands in front of me. Suddenly, a click was heard, and a bright spotlight shone onto a particular white-haired woman on the makeshift stage.

"...Marks the day of the maiden's festival." She began grandly, her admiral blue eyes sparkling under the lights.

"Ladies, are you ready for this special occasion? What would you give your 'special someone'? Are you mentally prepared?" She purred, mischief dancing in her eyes.

I sighed.

Just leave it for Mira to make up this kind of shenanigan!

Quickly disappearing from view, I melt into the shadows and leave through the window of Lucy's house.

time skip ⏳

Strolling down the street, I take in a breath of the town air. The gravel crunched beneath my feet as I relaxed my tense muscles from all this stress Mira has been weighing down on us.

It was easier said than done to get the perfect outfit for my date, and would be much easier without Mira shoving outfits into my arms every passing second. Closing my eyes, I bask in the warm afternoon sun for a few minutes before slipping into one of the many boutiques along the streets of Magnolia.