Chapter 14 World War Three Part 2

"Is she alright, though? Don't put her on, just tell me." Rose spoke to Mickey on the phone, but before she could get an answer the Doctor snatched her phone from her.

"Is that Ricky? Don't talk, just shut up and go to your computer." He ordered Mickey before struggling to say the next bit. "Mickey the Idiot - I might just choke before I finish this sentence, but eh - I need you." Rose and I smiled at each other as the Doctor put Mickey on speaker phone. I moved from the seat that I was sat on over towards them to hear the conversation more.

"It says password" Mickey explained.

"Say again." The Doctor didn't hear.

"It's asking for the password." Mickey repeated.

"Buffalo - two Fs, one L." The Doctor gave him the password.

"So, what's that website?" Rose's mum asked and Mickey began to explain.

"All the secret information known to mankind. See, they've known about aliens for years, they just kept us in the dark."

"Mickey, you were born in the dark." The Doctor pointed out.

"Oh, leave him alone." I stuck up for Mickey.

"Thank you. Password again." He thanked me.

"Just repeat it, every time." The Doctor explained and then wondered "Big Ben - why did the Slitheen hit Big Ben?"

"You said to gather the experts - to kill them." Harry pointed out.

"That lot would've gathered for a weather balloon, you don't need to crash land in the middle of London." The Doctor mentioned.

"The Slitheen were hiding - and then they put the entire planet on red alert, why would they do that for?" I questioned.

"Oh, listen to her." Jackie moaned.

"At least I'm trying!" I exclaimed to her.

"Well, I've got a question if you don't mind. Because since that man walked into our lives, I have been attacked in the streets. I have had creatures from the pits of hell in my own living room, and my daughter's disappeared off the face of the Earth with her best friend." She requested.

"I told you what happened." Rose responded.

"I'm talking to him." He mother told Rose off. "'Cause I've seen this life of yours, Doctor. And maybe you get off on it. And maybe you think it's all clever and smart, but you tell me. Just answer me this - is my daughter and Re safe?" The Doctor didn't answer her.

"We're fine" Rose uttered, but her mother continued ignoring her.

"Are they safe? Will they always be safe? Can you promise me that?" I couldn't blame Jackie, for she's always worried about us. The Doctor glanced at us and we returned his stare. I could tell that he couldn't he knew, and so did we that it wasn't safe out there, but that wasn't going to stop me. I'd rather be in danger everyday then live a boring life again. "Well, what's the answer?"

"We're in." Mickey broke the quiet atmosphere and the Doctor ran back to the phone.

"Right then - on the left, there's a tab - an icon - little concentric circles - click on that." He instructed Mickey.

"What is it?" Mickey asked.

"The Slitheen have got a spaceship in the North Sea and it's transmitting that signal, now hush, let me work out what it's saying." The Doctor explained.

"He'll have to answer me one day." Jackie stormed.

"Hush!" Mickey said violently.

"It's some sort of message." The Doctor pointed out.