Chapter 17 Dalek Part 2

Re's PoV:

I watched in shock as the alien, I had touched broke out of the chains, he was contained in. I had a feeling we shouldn't have gone in. I know it was being tortured, but I felt something wasn't right. I felt like we should stay away from it, my head told me this was dangerous. My feelings now though were proved to be correct. Ah man which I believed a Simmons slams into the room and yells at us angry.

"What the hell have you done?" He began to move towards the extra-terrestrial.

"Don't" I tried to stop him, but Rose held me back, as we watched the Creature aim it's plunger at him.

"What'cha gonna do? Sucker me to death?" The man provoked and it did just that. All I could do was watch in horror. Rose tugged me for us to get out.

"It's killing him! Do something!" Rose shouted to a guard once we got out, who then turned to the intercom and announced "Condition red! Repeat, condition red! This is not a drill!"

Smiths PoV:

I rushed over to the elevator, and brushed my fingers through my hair as the it dinged in front of me. Out came The Doctor, Van Statten and Goddard with a bunch of security guards. The Doctor went straight passed me.

"You've got to keep it in that cell." The Doctor ordered running over to the monitor.

"Doctor, it's all my fault." Re took the blame from the other side and I shook my head. It wasn't her fault it was an accident as she was trying to protect her friend.

"I've sealed the compartment. It can't get out, that lock's got a billion combinations." Bywater announced standing right beside Re.

"The Dalek's a genius. It can calculate a thousand billion combinations in one second flat." The Doctor lectured, and there was silence. I knew the Dalek was running through combinations, which like the doctor said wouldn't take long. Once the Dalek got free the guards down there began to shoot it.

"Don't shoot it, I want it unharmed!" Van Statten commanded and I turned at him, this was not the time to be selfish.

"Are you insane! if they do that, they are going to get killed!" I exclaimed at him angrily, I know it wouldn't change anything though.

"English, I suggest you don't speak to me like that again." He responded to me.

"What are you going to do, erase my mind?, I think were too busy for that." I countered having enough of him, but I know I was leaving this place once I was done.

"Re, Rose get out of there!" The Doctor told his companions to run urgently.

I watched them as they kept stepping backwards as Bywater commanded the one female with them, to take them and get them out of here alive. I watched as the rush away following her, shouting to get out of the way.

"That's us right below the surface. That's the cage - and that's the Dalek." Goddard pointed out on the map she was know showing the Doctor.

"This museum of yours - have you got any alien weapons?" The Doctor asked and I nodded.

"Lots of them, but the only problem is that there is a Dalek's between us and them." I explained to him.

"We've got to keep that thing alive. We could just seal the entire vault, trap it down there." Statten spoke.

"Leaving everyone trapped with it? Re and Rose is down there. I won't let that happen. Have you got that?" The Doctor vowed.

"It's going to kill millions Statten and you don't want us to harm it." I said in distaste to Van before looking at the map with the Doctor.