(Robot!Ouma x Saihara) I'll Love You No Matter What You Are

(Okay so for those who don't know I made an AU in which Ouma is a robot but doesn't tell anybody because he hates being one and since some people liked the idea, I'll make a oneshot about it. In this oneshot, I'll kinda say more about Robot!Ouma cause I haven't really written about why he's a robot.)

I'm Kokichi Ouma

And I'm a robot.

Or self-aware growing AI. You can interpret it in your own ways but I know that I'll always hate it. Nobody knows that I'm a robot and nobody CAN know. It's my own little secret that I will keep hidden forever. I hate being a robot and I don't want to be one. I hate that I'll never be real, never be normal. 

I was created by an inventor in DICE (DICE is a big organization in this). The son of the leader of the organization was killed and the leader had trouble coping with the loss. The despair drove him to an almost mad state and he asked the inventor to bring his son back, one way or another. So the inventor made me. The inventor made the robot body with an AI that could learn and display certain emotions. Every one of the son's aspects was taken into consideration. They took everything that was left, diaries, photos, social media activity, history, internet chats, even tried analyzing his brain and turned them into a code so I could have a personality and reactions to certain things. When I was done, the leader was happy. He tried to raise me like his son and with the information left of him and my learning ability, I was able to act as if I was him!

but...

I wasn't human and I think the leader, deep down in his heart knew I wasn't his son...and...that he was just clinging to a memory of him. And soon he moved on... and I was abandoned. I was still in DICE but nobody treated me seriously. I was 'only a robot' after all. It was hard to see a leader who once cared about you, not able to look at you for even a second. And that is when I began hating myself for being a robot. I began hiding my screws and the signs of me being a machine so that hopefully others wouldn't treat me differently. But even if others didn't spot it, I knew it and that was already enough to make me depressed.

And now I've been scouted by Hope's Peak Academy and imprisoned in a killing game with a talking teddy bear.

Great.

We've trapped for at least a week now and nobody killed each other yet. The other classmates also, thankfully, didn't notice my screws. I also noticed that one of my classmates, Kiibo, was also a robot. Frankly, I'm not as advanced as him but that doesn't matter. I immediately started to tease him. Why? Kiibo, unlike me, wasn't afraid to say he was a robot. And I think it made me jealous. Jealous that I didn't have the strength, to be honest about it. Jealous that he had a kind professor raise him, while I was abandoned by a pitiful leader. In any case, most classmates already hate me for my lying personality. That's good. If people stay away, they won't notice I'm hiding something. The only people that manage to stand my presence for an entire day are Rantaro, Shuichi and, well, Kiibo.

I was just doing my own thing, pestering Shuichi while he read some detective novel when a Monokuma Announcement suddenly came on.

"Attention students! Everyone, please make your way to the gymnasium for a special announcement!"

The annoying bear's voice silenced and the big yellow monitor's screen turned black once again. "Heh, I wonder what that dumb old bear wants from us this time~ " I said in my playful voice as Saihara closed his book. "Whatever it is, it can't be good. Anyways we should go there before anything happens." Saihara said and stood up. We both walked together to the gymnasium. When we arrived, everybody was already there. And it was just a moment before the familiar mascot appeared on stage. "Now guys, it has been a week now and nobody has KILLED YET!" he yelled, angry like a little kid "But...!" he started happily "I have thought of a great solution!".