(Villian!Ouma X Superhero!Saihara) The Consequences of a Liar

(I'll give a free oneshot to the first person to find the Nicob reference in this oneshot. They can also give a prompt for the oneshot such as AUs and stuff alike)

Ouma hopped on buildings running with his gang of pranksters, the cop sirens below circling the ruined mansion. They had just caused an explosion and stole a lot of money. Everyone survived, but some were critically hurt. Another quite successful heist. It wasn't their first one they pulled after all. They had done stuff like this in the past. Crimes inflicted on those who deserved it. This one was on a rich guy who was a loan shark. Bribed the cops a fair sum to keep quiet while he did his small misdeeds. But the most exciting part was just coming...he just had to wait a few minutes-

"Dark Phantom! Stop right there!"

Ouma turned around smiling staring at his arch-nemesis, the one that has been chasing him for years on end. "Ah, Emoboy came to me as usual. Do you have a crush on me you stalk me so much~?" I spoke in a teasing voice spinning around to see the hero, the symbol of hope of the town, Emoboy in his dark blue costume with a cape and a mask. Yes, I teased him for his name numerous times.

"If you're trying to get me flustered, no dice. You'll return that money to the bank right away." he said coldly. Ouma smiled at this. He remembered their first encounter. Emoboy was a wreck, yet still managed to hurt Ouma a bit, but the next time, oh boy, he wasn't nervous at all. He was harsh, tough and it excited Ouma beyond belief. Nobody excited him this, well besides his roommate but Ouma wasn't concentrated on him at the moment. He moved his hand, signaling his group to go.

"Make me Emoboy~"

He chuckled as he saw Emoboy summon sharp icicles on the ground as Ouma jumped up, dodging. He giggled. "Did Elsa teach you that one, Emoboy? What's next, Olaf?" he said only to notice him trying to shoot fire in his direction. Oh, yes Emoboy had the power of both ice and fire. He was kind of like that guy with a scar and a terrible father from one anime Ouma watched with Tsumugi. He dodged again, pulling out a few dice. Ouma didn't have supernatural powers like Emoboy, but intellect and inventions were, at least to him, a magnificent power by itself. He threw the dice at Emoboy only for them to make small explosions. While he was distracted Ouma started running but his hero could not be occupied for long. Another icicle was thrown in his direction, cutting into his cheek.

"Owww! That hurt, you're so mean Emoboy!" Ouma said only to see how close the hero actually was. He pulled out a pocket knife with his organization logo on it. He stabbed the boy in the shoulder and pulled it out as fast as he put it in making Emoboy hiss in pain. He struggled, trying to get out of the hero's grasp. This resulted in a fistfight that lasted for two minutes before Ouma pulled out a pink smoke bomb out of his pocket and tried to make his exit. He felt the hero pull him back by his white cape but he quickly undid it and jumped down, disappearing before Emoboy's eyes.

He ran and ran and ran before reaching the black van, operated by his organization members. "C'mon boss get in!" Miyoki, a member of his organization DICE, yelled out opening the car door and practically pulling the boy inside. The windows and windscreen were shaded to hide the group's identity as a second way of protection in case one of them wasn't wearing their masks. And with that, they drove off. "It was a great heist boss! The plan went smoothly as usual!" Riko, the boy with creamy hair covering his eye said. "Yeah but if it wasn't for that Hot n' Cold twerp, our boss wouldn't have cuts and bruises on his face..." Michiko said annoyed, her cream hair falling down and covering his eye. Ouma chuckled. "He may give me bruises but he excites me. I get goosebumps just thinking about him!" Ouma said thinking of the hero. "Yeah, yeah, stop before you start drooling...you masochist." Miyoki commented as she took a sharp turn with their van. "Oh yeah, guys, drop off the cash at the headquarters. I'll inform you of the rest later. For now, I need to get to you know who~!" he said with a giggle.