(Ouma x Saihara) When Plans Fail...Sorta...

(M3ga00f Your Oumota oneshot's next.)

Kaito laid on his bed as his annoying nemesis kept spamming with increasing notifications. He wasn't quite happy with it and neither the reason for why the boy kept messaging him. He swiped his finger on the phone and unlocked it showing Messenger which has been blowing up past the last hour.

Stupid Brat

Ouma: Saihara-chan is so sweet like yesterday he bought me Panta even though I didn't ask him to. He's just so sweet and lovely

Kaito: Jfc talk to him about your feelings or STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES!

Ouma: Wow I didn't know you wanted me to die that much

Kaito: Look I hate the idea of you hanging out with my sidekick and I don't want that ever but you've been bothering me about your crush for three fucking years we went to high school

Ouma: Kaito as much as I'd like to say a lie that I have a shot at dating Shuichi Saihara I'm not capable.

Kaito: Then go out with someone else!

Ouma: Who

Kaito: I don't know! I'll fucking set you up with someone if it gets you to shut the hell up

Ouma: Ew you have shit taste

Kaito: Look please just give it a shot. I'll buy you Panta for the next two weeks if you just go...

Ouma: Ok I'll go but continuing our previous discussion...

Kaito: Message me again and I block you

Great now he has to organize a date for that menacing rat. But who would fancy him? He looked over at the list of his contact with all the possible people who'd be able to hang out with the fiend for more than a second. He stopped at Rantaro Amami. Kaede had dumped him a few months back and he was able to somewhat tolerate him. He quickly texted Amami asking him if he'd be able to go on a blind date with someone. He looked at the response and thank god, it said yes. So it was settled. The two would go watch a movie at the cinema on the south side of town. Problem solved...kinda. Kaito sighed as he switched to a different chat which also had an individual spamming him with messages, this one that he was best friends with in comparison to Ouma.

Sidekick

Shuichi: Ouma-kun is so adorable... yesterday he gave me his scarf when I was cold at the bus stop...

Kaito: So WHY don't you ask him out already?

Shuichi: You think he'd be interested in a guy like me? I'm shy, unconfident and he's DEFINITELY out of my league

Kaito: Srsly

Shuichi: Yes. I have no chance with him...

Kaito: Look Saihara how about I set you up with someone else so that you can try to forget about Ouma? What do you think about that

Shuichi: I guess I could try it...

Kaito: Great! Saturday at 5 PM by the cinema on the north side of town.

 Shuichi: Ok

Kaito sighed as he placed the phone away and laid back in bed under the covers...that is until

His school alarm rang.

It was at 6 AM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~