(Ouma x Saihara) Wiped From Memory

It was autumn when Kokichi and his boyfriend Shuichi were hanging out at the central park. They've been together for a little over a year after high school graduation. They've been crushing on each other in high school but both ignored their feelings until they graduated. None of their friends knew of this relationship as all of them parted ways somewhere after high school and haven't talked to each other much. Besides even if they did tell, which Kokichi has been consistently avoiding, their friends' reactions as Kokichi put it 'might be negative'. But Shuichi had an idea that he was gonna put in motion today.

As they walked through the park, Ouma felt Shuichi pull him closer to him. Ouma wasn't exactly sure why they decided to go out and why Saihara was acting much kinder to him today. Not that he minded, he loved when Saihara was being sweet to him. It always made him all warm and fuzzy inside when Saihara tried his very best to make him feel like he was a king. It was nice.

Suddenly they stopped and Ouma looked at Shuichi confused. They were in a secluded area, and there was nobody in sight. Shuichi smiled at him, only adding to Ouma's curiosity. "Why did you stop beloved?" he asked before sparks showed up in his eyes "OOOh! Did my beloved Saihara lead me here to kill me!? I always knew the quiet ones turn out to be serial killers!" he said as Shuichi simply chuckled. "No no, not at all. Quite the opposite." he said with a smile. Ouma looked at him confused. "The opposite?" he said tilting his head a bit.

"Ouma, death would tear me away from you, but I don't ever want to be away from you. My heart aches whenever I'm away from you and whenever I'm next to you, I feel at peace. You complete me and without you, my life would feel hollow" He said taking Ouma's hands into his own making Ouma blush "Everything about you makes me happy...I wanna stay with you for the rest of my life...t-that's w-why I have to a-ask you..." Ouma gasped as Saihara got on one knee pulling out a small box. "Ouma...

"Will you marry me...?"

Tears fell from Ouma's eyes but he quickly wiped them away, grinning widely as he basically tackled Shuichi to the ground. "YES! YES YES YES!" he said happily. Shuichi smiled hugging back before putting the small ring on Ouma's finger. However, they weren't aware that during this joyous moment, a certain girl with blue, jealousy driven eyes was watching them from afar, just waiting to put her evil plan into fruition...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rantaro sat in his room just casually browsing the web. He didn't really have an idea about what to do. He generally felt like doing nothing. He had heard about Shuichi's proposal to Ouma and he had to admit...it hurt. You see, Ouma was actually Rantaro's ex. They had broken up a year and a half ago. Rantaro had to admit, not being able to get over a teeny tiny break up after about a year and a half sounded pathetic but he couldn't help it. Ouma drove him crazy, one could say insane. He was everything to Rantaro and when Ouma said to him that what they had wasn't working out it...crushed him.

He sighed and continued on doing so until he heard the door to his room creak open. He looked over only to see his friend from high school standing in the doorway. "Oh Tsumugi! I didn't notice you there..." he said smiling lightly as the blue-haired cosplayer walked inside the room. "Hello Rantaro!" she said with a wide grin before looking at Rantaro slightly confused. "You look sad Tarou-chan...mind telling your old friend Tsumugi what's wrong?" she said in a kind voice. It was almost creepy, the way she stared at Rantaro with this static grin like a plastic doll.

"Oh, s-so you've noticed..." Rantaro said looking down "Well, it's nothing really...You've heard about Shuichi proposing to Ouma...I guess it still pains me a bit that I wasn't 'the one' for him..." he said with a sigh before smiling this time a fake one. "But if he's happy with Shuichi...I guess I'm happy too." he said as Tsumugi never stopped grinning. It was beginning to creep him out until she spoke once again. "Ah, the proposal! Coincidently I also want to talk about that!" she said before her eyes turned dark and her grin turned sinister. "Would you believe me if I could