(Ouma x Saihara) String of Fate

(Remember that story String of Fate I made? Yeah, that went... well. So well I got bored and didn't write the middle so have this thing, it's basically what that book was supposed to be compressed in an oneshot)

(Also I honestly hate this which is why I haven't proof read this because I just realized how many plot holes my planned ending had)

Kokichi ran.

He ran as fast as he could, panicked. Beads of sweat ran down his cheeks as he felt the ground dissolving under his very feet with every step. The world was breaking, buildings falling apart for no reason, random people teleported upwards only to fall down and die. Clocks would show letters instead of numbers and sign of Kirumi's Cafe in their town was replaced with numbers. The world was broken and it was his fault. His and that goddamn ring. He just had to get to that building, to stop her to finally end this cycle.

You may ask how it led to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouma hummed as he stood in the kitchen cooking. He and his boyfriend, Saihara have been living together for a while and Ouma was content. He had never felt so strongly about someone. Nobody made his heart flutter like Saihara. Nobody ever loved him as much as Saihara, in fact, he was sure that Saihara was the only person who loved him in any way. So since Saihara tried his best to make Ouma feel loved every day, Ouma decided to do what he did best

Turn everything into a game.

One could say it was a competition on who is the better partner in the relationship. It was a silly game, but then again, it didn't seem to bother anyone so why not? 

Currently, Ouma got a brilliant idea and decided to make pancakes for the Saihara considering he was good at cooking and slightly because he had a sweet tooth and wanted pancakes. Soon Saihara came out of the bedroom, evidently lured by the sweet smell. 

"Are you cooking again?" he asked with a chuckle. 

Ouma just grinned. "Anything for you Saihara-chan!" he said with a giggle as Saihara hugged him from behind. 

"I love when you cook for me..." he whispered making Ouma blush. 

"Geez, Saihara-chan since when did you become so clingy?" he said as Shuichi pulled away flustered.  The two sat down as Ouma placed the fluffy pancakes on the table.

"So my beloved, you told me you had something 'special' planned..." Ouma said with curiosity "Can you tell me what it is?" he asked sweetly. Shuichi grinned 

"Yes...I'm taking you on a special date tonight after work." he said happily. Ouma's eyes sparkled with excitement. 

"Special? What do you mean by that Saihara-chan?" he asked, he loved when Saihara took him on dates. When it comes to going out, Shuichi had perfectly memorized all the spots Kokichi told him he loved, and Ouma adored Shuichi for that. They went out often and Ouma was content with the lifestyle of constantly being spoiled with so much attention. After all, wasn't that how a Supreme Leader should be treated anyway?

"That's a secret. I'm not telling you until I come back from work since Kyoko said I've been assigned a case" he said with a grin. 

"Saihara's so mean! Would rather spend time with that purple version of Maki than his boyfriend" He said puffing out his cheek. Shuichi laughed at the sight. 

They finished their breakfast and Saihara went to work. Ouma didn't have work today so right now he had some free time alone at home. He browsed the internet for a short while and then took a nap on the couch. When he woke up Saihara still wasn't home. That's... strange.