No Secrets Worth Keeping

I was finally going to do it.

I was going to come out to everyone. About everything.

Would they accept me as Shiro, Matt, Pidge, and Lance did?

Allura knew I had a crush on Lance.

I guess the only people who were completely out of it was Hunk and Coran.

It was almost a month after Shiro found out. And he's been bugging me nonstop about it.

"So when are you going to tell everyone?"

"How long have you been trans?"

"What's was your original name?"

"How serious are you and Lance?"

"Jesus Fucking Christ Shiro. Calm down. I'll answer questions later. Let's just get to Lance's house. Once everyone is there and after we sort of settle in I'll tell everyone everything."
I said. He smiled.

"You've come along way, you know." He said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I have?" I asked. He laughed and nodded.

"Of course. When I first met you, you were temperamental, hot-headed, and you didn't like an contact with anyone. I think dating Lance has really opened you up." Shiro said. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop with the inspirational speech and let's go. I want to get there before everyone else does." I said, pushing his hand off my shoulder. He just laughed again.

"Aaand old Keith is back." He said, laughing. I pulled him to the car and we drove to Lance's house.

<><><><>

"Is anyone else here yet?" I asked Lance as Shiro and I walked into his apartment.

"Nope. But Pidge and Matt are on there way." Lance said. He kissed my cheek.

"Good," I said. I kissed him.

"Hey, just because I know about you two doesn't mean I want to see all the PDA," Shiro said.

"Would you rather us recreate the scene you first saw us do?" I asked. Shiro rolled his eyes.

"Nevermind." He mumbled.

I sat down on the couch, Lance put his head in my lap.

"How are the kids?" I asked.

"They miss you. But other than that they're fine." Lance said. I ran my fingers through his hair while I scrolled through my phone.

"So how are things with you and Matt?" Lance asked Shiro.

"What do you mean?" Shiro asked.

"I know about you two." Lance said, "Are you guys fighting or something?"

"Fighting?" Shiro asked.

"Yeah, he was asking me relationship advice at school today," Lance said.

"Relationship advice?" Shiro asked.

"Yeah, stop repeating the last thing I'm saying?" Lance said.

"I mean, we got into a bit of an argument over telling everyone the other night. I told him that we might as well tell everyone and he wanted to keep it a secret so we kind of argued over that. But we always just forget about it the next day." Shiro explained. 

"Maybe call him," I suggested.

"It would be better to tell him in person.  He and Pidge will be here in a minute. Just talk to him in the hall or something. We'll give you some privacy. Pidge already knows about us anyways." Lance said.