Chapter 2

It was a beautiful morning. Krist woke up carefully. He didn't want to wake up his lover. He looked at his sleeping face amd smiled. He never thought that he could be this lucky to have found him. He got up carefully and went to the bathroom. In the mirror he blushed seeing all hickeys his lover had given him. He blushed recalling last night. He went to take a shower and after changing his clothes he went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He had just finished making when a pair of arms grabbed his waist and lips covered his neck softly nibbling and sucking. He smiled and leaned into his lover.

"Good morning Godt. Why did you wake up so soon. You must be tired na." Krist said.

Godt smiled at him and said,"I want to sleep with you na. Why did you leave me and come here?"

"Go have a shower and then we will have breakfast. Did you forget we have to reach office early?" Krist reminded him.

"Ya ya I know. I will have a shower quickly then." Godt said and left.

Krist smiled. He finished cooking and then went to the bedroom to lay out Godt's clothes. They were living together for 6 months now. They had been lovers for almost 2 years now. Godt loved him alot and always took care of him. Krist loved him too. They worked in the same office but Godt was the CEO and Krist was the department head. They had met in office for the first time. He found Godt attractive. He was too handsome and tall and muscular. Godt also found him attractive at first sight. At first Krist was reluctant to accept Godt but then due to his persistence he accepted his proposal. He was very happy with him.

He was lost in thoughts when Godt came out in a towel wrapped around his waist. Krist blushed looking at him. He was about to rush out but Godt caught his hand and pulled him in his arms. Krist blushed touching Godt's naked chest. He was touching his neck now. Godt smiled and leaned down to kiss him. Krist kissed him with lust and love. Godt increased his pace. He was now sucking and biting his lower lips. Krist moaned and grabbed his hair. Godt moved towards the bed. He keot kissing him and made him lean on the bed. Krist was so lost that he didn't know where he was. When Godt left his lips and started to suck his neck he became aware of where he was.

He stopped Godt and said,"Godt, please we will be late. You have a meeting today. Please na."

"Some more na. Then I will stop. Please na Krist." Godt said slipping his hands inside Krist's shirt.

Krist moaned feeling Godt's fingers on his chest. He grabbed his hair and tried to stop him again.

"Please...aahhh....Don't....we...late...aahhh..." Krist moaned.

Godt didn't stop. He removed Krist's shirt and pants. He started licking Krist's lengtg. Krist arched his back. He wanted more. He pressed Godt's face and moved his hips. Godt removed his towel and started fingering his hole. He rammed his length fast as he couldn't wait anymore. Krist gasped at the sudden penetration.

"Ohh....Godt.....more...move...hard...." Krist started moaning.

Godt started to move in and out of his hole. He went towards his mouth and kissed him hard. He kept ramming and pulled his legs upwards. Krist grabbed his back and he was sure that he had scratched him hard. Godt increased his pace and Krist came over his abs. Godt came after him and emptied himself into Krist's hole. He hugged Krist and kissed him softly whispering I love you all the time. Krist steadied his heartbeat and hugged him back.

He looked at Godt and said,"Couldn't you wait till the night? We will be late. Go have shower again. I will go after you. Get ready fast."

Godt smiled at him and said,"Then let's shower together na. It wilk save time."

Krist glared at him and refused.
"No way. If we went together I know you won't let me out soon. Just go now. Go."

Godt laughed and kissed Krist. He went to have a shower again. Krist smiled and took out his clothes for office. He checked Godt's phone to see if he had any messages or calls. Godt's parent's knew about them and had given their blessings. Krist had also told his parent's but they hadn't met yet.