Chapter 26

After much thinking Krist agreed for the merger. Mr. Kongthanin was very happy when Krist had told him his decision. Forth and his father had come to meet Krist and he liked them both. At first Krist was unsure about Forth but he was willing to give him a chance. They discussed about the merger and as they had said earlier Krist was still the CEO. Krist was very happy.

They had signed the paper's in front of their business associates and had also called the media. After the merger they had a small press conference. After it they had a party where they had invited everyone. Krist's parent's had also come. Krist took this opportunity to make them meet Singto.

Krist took Singto towards his parent's. His mae hugged him and said,"I am so proud of you. Continue to work hard. Ok."

"I will mae. I want you to meet Singto." Krist said and Singto wai-ed to them.

Mae and dad looked at him but didn't smile back. They had a stern look on their face. Singto was afraid that they would reject him. He went forward and bowed in front of them. He looked at them again but their faces were still the same. No reaction. Krist felt bad and had gone forward to lift him up but his mae stopped him.

"What are you doing?" Krist's dad asked.

"I want to apologize for hurting you and Krist years ago. I was scared and I made a big mistake by hurting Krist. I have realised my mistake now. Living without him for so many years have been torture. Krist has forgiven me and now I would like you to forgive me too." Singto said.

"You were scared before so you broke up with him. Then why are you back with him? Aren't you scared now?" Dad asked

"No now I am not. Living alone without him has made me realise that nothing is more important than Krist. I will never hurt him again. I will always protect him and be beside him. Always. No matter what happens I won't leave him. Please trust me." Singto said.

Dad and mae looked at Singto trying to ascertain whether he was lying but they could see tears in his eyes. They were now sure that Singto had changed and he would never leave Krist.

"Get up son. We forgive you but you have to take care of Krist and this is the last time. Don't dare to hurt him. Do you understand?" Dad threatened Singto.

Singto nodded. Mae went towards him and hugged him. Dad also went and hugged him and then hugged Krist.

"Take care of my son. He has endured too many tears and heartbreak. Please keep him happy." Mae said.

Singto nodded. "I promise mae. I will always be with him. I won't hurt him nor will let anyone hurt him."

Krist was very happy. He hugged his parent's and then took Singto with him.

"I am very happy today." Krist said.

Singto smiled and kissed him. Mrs. Kongthanin was looking at them from far and smiled. She was happy for Krist. She pointed towards Krist and Singto and gestured Mr. Kongthanin to look. He just laughed and shook his head.

Whereas outside was a ugly fight going on. Bright was shouting at Gun. At first no one noticed but then Knot and Prem heard them and rushed towards them. Krist and Singto also ran.

They were shocked to see Bright grabbing Gun by his collar and shouting at him. Knot and Prem ran and held Bright back. Knot was shouting at Bright.

"Bright you asshole. Leave him at once. Stop it." Knot shouted.

"No. I won't. I have had enough with his nonsense. You heard me. Enough." Bright said and pushed Gun away.

Gun fell on the ground. He was crying too. Krist rushed over to help Gun but Gun stopped him and stood up.