Chapter 25

Krist was enjoying staying with Godt's parent's. They truly meant it when they said that he was their son. He truly felt it. His parent's had called him when they came to know about the fire. They were restless and very worried so Krist went to his home for the weekend. He met Singto daily for lunch and they would call or message each other. When Krist said that he was going to meet his parent's Singto wanted to go too but Krist refused. He wanted to tell them but he felt it was too soon. Singto had reluctantly agreed.

Krist hugged his mae when he reached home. His mae cried hugging him and kissed his forehead.

"How are you? Why don't you come often? We miss you Krist." His mae said.

"Mae, I miss you too and I am sorry for not coming often. I will try to come soon." Krist said smiling.

His dad also came and hugged him. Krist missed his parent's and he was very happy to spend time with them. Looking at them smiling and sometime crying made him realise that they missed too much and they must be feeling lonely too.

While eating Krist said,"Dad, why don't you and mae come to stay with me?"

Mae and dad looked at each other and smiled. Dad said,"No we are fine here. We like staying here."

"But dad, I miss you. Both of you. At least come for some days na. If you don't like it then I won't force you. But please for some days." Krist said.

Mae laughed and said,"Ok ok. We will think about it. But first you would have to buy your own place. We can't stay in Godt's parent's house. You buy your own house and then we will see."

"I am going to buy a new place soon. Then you can come to stay with me." Krist said excited.

"I don't think you should waste your money in buying a new house." His dad said.

Krist and his mae was shocked at this.

"Why Dad?" Krist asked.

"Krist, you felt our loneliness and you want us to stay with you but what about their loneliness. They lost their only son and now they are happy with you staying with them. Do you want them to be sad and lonely again?" His dad said.

Krist shook his head. He can understand what his dad means. He doesn't want Godt's parent's to be sad and lonely again. He was silent for a while and then said,"What do you suggest dad?"

"I think you should stay with them. You can come here for the weekends. This way all of us can be happy." His dad suggested.

Krist nodded but his mae refused.

"He is my son. Why should he stay in their house? And how long? Shouldn't he marry in future? What if they oppose his marraige?" His mae.

Krist looked at his parent's and said,"Dad, mae I have to tell you something."

They looked at him. Krist took a deep breath and said,"I am dating someone."

Dad and mae were happy. They always feared that Krist won't love someone but now they were happy that Krist had someone in his life.

"Who is he?" His dad asked.

Krist was unsure of their reaction. They knew about Singto.

"Uh...his name us Singto Prachaya." Krist said and looked at them.

His dad was shocked. He asked again.

"Who?"

"Singto Prachaya. The guy I used to date in college. We met when Godt was alive. After his death Singto took care of me and made me smile again. I don't know when or how I started to love him again but I love him now and want to spend my future with him." Krist said in one breath.