Chapter 10

Bas became friends with Godt and Krist. They would spend time togther. Bas liked them and was always ready to help them. He never told them about Singto as he didn't want them to judge him. After that day nor Singto nor New approached him again. He would meet them from time to time for office meetings but they didn't talk much.

Singto would go to Godt's office for meetings but he stopped forcing Krist to meet him or talk to him. Krist would talk to him but after what happened at the beach he had stopped being friend's with him. He didn't want Singto to come between them. He just spoke to him during meetings.

Its been months since Singto has spoken to Krist. Bas's words are still ringing in his head. He wants to be patient but it's too hard for him. To see Krist but not going close to him was a torture. He buried himself in his work so that he doesn't think of Krist much. New was also happy that Singto was busy with his work and wasn't obsessing about Krist.

Krist was waiting for Godt after office. They had planned to go shopping for Prem's wedding. Krist was happy for them. He looked at the time and frowned. Krist called him but he didn't answer. Krist was getting impatient. He took his car keys and went out. He was upset now. He messaged Godt that he has left and he will wait for him at the mall.

At the mall, Krist was looking for a gift from Prem. He was confused. He looked at many things from couple watches to accessories but he couldn't make his mind. Then he spotted couple ring. It was a simple silver ring and a band of gold in the middle. He loved it instantly. He went to the sales person and asked for the ring.

"Sorry Sir but those rings are sold. Can I show some other rings?" The salesperson said.

Krist looked upset. "Ok. I want to see same like that one."

"We don't have ot right now but we can make it for you. It will take some days. Or you can buy something else. We have other rings too."

Krist thought for a while and then said,"Well then take my order for those rings. Also show me other rings or bracelets. I want to gift to my friend's wedding."

The salesperson nodded and went to bring other rings. Krist was still thinking about that ring. He loved that ring. He thought of giving it to Godt on their anniversary. He was lost in his thoughts and was smiling.

He was shocked to see Singto coming towards him. He smiled at him. Singto also smiled and sat beside him.

"What are you doing here?" Krist asked.

"Well, I came to buy something for Wad. What about you?" Singto asked.

"Me too. What did you buy?"

"I bought couple bracelets. They would be exchanging rings so can't buy that. What are you buying?" Singto asked.

"I am not sure yet. But if you are gifting bracelets then I don't think I should gift them the same. Hmmm. Well I guess I should look for something else." Krist said and got up.

The salesperson came back to him and asked,"Are you leaving sir?"

"Yes. I changed my mind." Krist said.

"Ok. What about the rings? Would like to order them?" The salesperson asked.

"Yes please do that. When can I get them?" Krist asked.

After paying for the order Krist and Singto came out together. Singto felt bad that Krist was buying rings. He knew that he wasn't buying it for Prem and Wad. He knew it must be for Godt and that made him feel more upset and sad. His heart hurt but he couldn't show his emotions. After a long time Krist was beside him and talking to him and smiling at him. He couldn't loose this chance.