Chapter 17

Krist was standing in front of Godt's grave and was crying. Its been 1 year since his death. Krist wasn't alone. Everyone was there. Knot stood beside Krist and patted his shoulders. They knew that it was hard for him too. Godt's parent's places flowers on thr grave. They went over to Krist and hugged him. Krist tried to smile at them. He nodded at them. After they left everyone else too followed. Krist and Knot stood for a long time.

Krist was surprised to see Bas there. They had been friend's for a long time. Bas hugged him and after placing a flower left. Krist was surprised to see Singto and New. They too placed flowers and stood near Krist.

"What are you doing here?" Knot asked.

"We didn't know him personally but we used to work together so we wanted to pay out respects too." New said.

Knot nodded.

Singto looked at Krist who was silent. He just looked at Singto but didnt say anything to him. He asked,"I hope you didn't mind us coming here."

"No it's fine." Knot said.

Singto looked at Krist. It hurt him to see Krist like this. He can't see him crying. He wanted to hug him and wipe his tears. He wanted to kiss him and tell him that he shouldn't be so heartbroken. There were so many things that he wanted to tell him and do to him but he can't. He has waited for a long time and he was ready to wait more. He can do anything for Krist.

They looked at each other awkwardly for some time. Singto and New left after some time.

Knot looked at Krist and asked,"Are you ok? Let's go home now. You must be tired."

"Please let me stay for some time. You can go if you want. I can go alone." Krist said.

Knot shook his head. He didn't want to leave him alone.

"No. It's fine. I will stay with you but only for a while. You are tired don't stress yourself too much." Knot said.

Krist nodded. After some time they left from there. Krist was tired so they went home. Krist's parent's were there. Krist went and hugged his mae. Everyone felt bad for him. He had gone through a lot.

Knot went towards Krist and led him to his bedroom. He laid him on the bed and told him to sleep. Krist could only nod. He couldn't speak. He was afraid that if he tried he would start crying more. He just nodded and tried to sleep.

Knot stayed for some time and went out. He sat with Krist's parent's. They were worried for him. Knot assured them that he will be with Krist always and take care of him.

The next day Krist was his usual self. He went to work and chatted with everyone like always. He didn't anyone to pity him anymore. He had vowed that he will be stronger.

Bas came into his cabin and said,"Krist, you have a meeting at XYZ Enterprise's. You will have to leave now."

Krist nodded. He said,"Do I have to go alone? Come with me na."

"Sorry but I need to go somewhere. You will have to go alone. Don't worry there will be people to guide you. It's just a meeting." Bas said smiling.

Krist nodded and smiled. He took his coat and bag and left. He attended the meeting. He always took his work seriously. After the meeting they went to have dinner at a restaurant. Krist joined them. After dinner Krist was leaving when he saw Singto. He was thinking of what to do when Singto saw him and came towards him.

"Hello Krist. What are you doing here?" Singto asked.

"I had come for dinner with some associates. What are you doing here?" Krist asked.