Chapter 14

Its been 6 months since Godt died. Krist is now fully recovered and is now working with Godt's dad. Godt's parents want Krist to take over as the CEO. They have always loved him as their son. Krist's life revolves around home and office. He does meet his friend's for dinner or lunch. He shows everyone that he is fine now but inside he isn't.

He still can't forgive himself that he forgot Godt and went closer to Singto. Knot had told him that it wasn't his fault. But still. Krist feels as if he betrayed Godt. And he can't forgive himself. He spends his free time at home. He wears Godt's shirt while at home and also while sleeping. He cooks his favourite food and smiles at Godt's pic from time to time.

He looks at his ring. He still wears it. He looks at Godt's pic near his bed and said,"I miss you love. I won't forget my promise. Love you."

Bas has become his assistant now. Even he was shocked but he recovered. He is now helping Krist.

Knot knows what Krist is doing. He is worried. Krist has become workaholic. They do meet sometimes and Krist acts like he is fine but Knot knows that he is not. Today they were meeting in Bright's restaurant.

"What are you thinking?" Tew asked Knot.

"Nothing. Am worried about Krist.  Its been 6 months and he has changed so much. I want him to be like before." Knot said.

"He needs time. He has went through alot. He has lost so much. I know he is lonely but we can't do anything other than wait. Maybe with time he will be able to overcome all this." Prem said.

Since Godt's death, everyone especially Knot always were with Krist. They didn't want him to be alone. When Krist joined the office again Knot would go there to make sure that he was fine.

Krist came over to them and said,"Hey why are you looking so dull? What's wrong?"

They quickly smiled at him and shook their head.

"Nothing. We were just chatting nothing serious. When did you come?" Knot said.

Krist nodded. They looked at him and then chatted like old days. They were careful now not to mention about Godt.

Singto was sitting in his cabin. He hasn't met Krist after that day. Its been 6 months. 6 long months.

He sighed. He took out his phone and looked at his pic. He still remebered all that Krist had said to him. How could he forget. He had wanted to go and talk to Krist but he wasn't sure if he would. That time when Krist had forgotten Godt he had been happy. He thought he got another chance but it was just a cruel joke.

It was a torture for him to relive all those hateful words which he had told Krist. His heart broke again when Krist had asked him why. He never wanted to hurt him again. He did want to separate them and he had even tried but he never wanted Godt dead. Never. But no matter what he can never tell Krist about this. Krist hates him even more now.

"Are you still going to cry or going to try to talk to him?" New asked.

Singto looked at him and said no.

New sighed and said,"Sing what's happened is not going to change I know but you have to tell Krist that you had nothing to do with Godt's death. He can't blame you for that."

"He hates me and I deserve that. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have broken up with him in college. Even when I met him again, he had forgiven me and became friends again. But I was too selfish. I wanted him to be mine. I started to plot against them. I wanted Godt to go from Krist's life at any cost. I even brought Bas into his life so that he can seduce Godt. I.."

"Yaa. I know very well what you have been thinking and doing. Yes you were selfish and arrogant. But you have changed now. Atleast meet him once. Maybe he has forgiven you." New said.