Chapter 8

Krist loved the beach. He felt calm hearing the waves. He was sitting with Godt. Godt had booked a cottage near the beach. He laid his head on his shoulder and moved closer to him. Godt kissed his hair and wrapped his arms around him. They were very happy. Krist's parent's had given their blessings. He was really feeling loved and safe with Godt beside him. They had been together for long and Krist was always grateful. Godt looked at Krist and asked,"Are you tired? We should go back. You must be sleepy."

"I like being here. Thank you for bringing me here." Krist said.

Godt smiled and kissed him softly."My pleasure. Let's go na. I want to love you."

Krist blushed and nodded. They stood up and went to their cottage. That night they made love with passion. Krist slept in Godt's arms content and happy.

The next morning after breakfast Krist switched on his phone. He was shocked to see many calls and messages from Singto. He sighed. He didn't know why would he call for so many times. He saw and went towards him. He showed Godt his phone. Even Godt was shocked.

"Should I call him and ask why he called?" Krist asked. He didn't know how he should behave with Singto. He had agreed to be friend's but he didn't expect Singto to behave like this.

"I don't think you should. Just wait. If he calls again just answer and see what he wants. Be careful about what you say to him. I don't want him to have false hope. Understood?" Godt said strictly.

Krist smiled and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around his neck and said,"Possessive ha? I didn't know you could be jealous too."

"Hmm. I have to protect what's mine na. What's wrong in that?" Godt said

Krist kissed him and moved closer. Godt pulled him and lifted him up so that Krist had wound his legs on his waist. He kissed and sucked his lips and started to move towards the bed.

"What...no....na....I ....want...to....go ..out...na..." Krist moaned as Godt lifted his shirt and sucked his chest. Krist arched his back and lifted his hips. He wanted more.

"Let me love you na first...god...you are so beautiful...I love you so much.." Godt whispered and moved to kiss his neck and collar bone.

Krist couldn't say anything. He just kept moaning and calling his lover's name. He grabbed his hair and returned the kisses woth much passion and love. He didn't get to go out as Godt didn't stop. Both were exhausted. They took a shower and slept.

Krist got up around evening and stretched his arms. His hips were hurting now but he liked this feeling. He looked at Godt sleeping and tried to get up. Godt noticed him and swept him in his arms again.

"Don't go na. Stay with me.." he murmured.

Krist laughed and kissed him. He got up slowly and went to bathroom.  He took a quick shower and changed his clothes. He wanted to take a walk on the beach again. He thought of waking Godt but then decided not to. He wrote a note to him and left.

He was walking on the beach alone. He sat on a beach chair and watched the waves. He wanted to celebrate his anniversary and was thinking about it. They have completed 3 years of togetherness. For Krist it was a blessing. After being heartbroken he had stopped meeting people and he would never trust anyone.

When he started working for Godt, he was wary of him too. He was handsome and all girls would be drooling at him. Godt was the one who made the first move. They became friend's first and when he had proposed Krist had refused him. He didn't want to broken again. But Godt didn't stop. He never forced him to accept him. Slowly he began to trust him enough.