Chapter 40

Krist stood in the balcony awestruck by the view in front of him. Clouds surrounding the mountains. Greenery everywhere. He felt as if he was in Heaven. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It was his dream to see Switzerland. He had always collected pictures of this place and today he has come here with his husband Singto. He couldn't believe. He didn't want to go back now. He was loving every moment here.

Singto came behind him and hugged him. Krist smiled and leaned closer to him. Singto kissed his neck and bit him. Krist moaned and grabbed his hair. Singto unbuttoned Krist's shirt and loosened it till his shoulder was bare and then he started sucking and biting. Krist moaned and moved his body more close to Singto.

"Aahhh....Sing.....aww...." Krist moaned.

Singto turned him and kissed him hard. It had been a torture staying away from him for a week for the wedding. Singto grabbed his nape and moved his hand on his chest. Krist moaned and sucked his lips. Singto moved his tongue inside his mouth and licked his lips. He removed Krist's shirt and threw it around. He looked at Krist's body hungrily.

Krist was breathing hard. His hair was ruffled. His cheeks red. His white, smooth and flawless body. Singto wanted more. He can never stop loving Krist's body.

He grabbed Krist and while kissing lifted him up and Krist wound his legs on his waist and held onto Singto's shoulders. Singto kissed him hard and moved towards the bed. He laid him down softly and started to lick his jaw line. Krist closed his eye's and let himself drown in Singto's passion. He was moving his hands in Singto's hair and shoulders.

Singto licked and sucked his nipples. He knew they were sensitive and he watched Krist's reaction which was priceless. The way he maoned his name and moved his body more closer to him...God...he loved him so much. He can't wait..

Singto sucked his belly button and moved his tongue inside. Krist grabbed his hair and tried to pull him up but Singto didn't stop. He then removed his pants and boxers. Krist sat up and pulled Singto on top. He kissed him hard and laid him. He went on top of Singto and removed his shirt. Singto moaned when Krist started caressing his chest.

"I love your abs...so hard...." Krist whispered.

Singto closed his eyes and let Krist do what he wants. He would even let him top him if he wanted. He will give him everything he has.

Krist kissed him and moved his tongue on his. He then placed soft kisses on his jaw and neck. Then he moved to his nipples and touched them. Singto moaned and arched his body. Krist loved watching him moan. He touched them again and then sucked the way Singto had. Singto grabbed his hair and pulled him more close.

Krist then sucked and bit his abs. He then removed his pants and boxers. He watched his hard member. He laid between his legs comfortably and licked his member.

"Aahh...Krist...." Singto moaned.

Krist liked hearing this so he took  it in his mouth and sucked. It didn't fit and he struggled but still he tried. Singto's moaning and the way he clenched his fists made Krist more aroused. He saw his hole and touched it. Singto gasped and opened his eyes.

"What are you doing Krist?" Singto asked surprised.

Krist touched him again and said,"Why? Can't I touch it? You are mine and so is your body. Everything is mine now. Dear Husband."

Singto looked at Krist trying to understand what he meant. Did he really wanted to top him? Would he able to take him inside?

Krist looked at Singto and then returned to his sucking. He spread Singto's legs more and bit on his thighs. Singto grabbed his head and thrusted his member in his mouth. Krist opened his mouth and took it in. He moved his tongue from the base to the top and sucked hard. Singto started to fuck his mouth hard and pulled his hair. Krist didn't stop and soon Singto came into his mouth.