t w o

•  

 "so... what's your name?" he seemed annoying. he was sitting across her, playing with the small glasses and the napkins.

she rolled her eyes. "boki."

he tilted her head. "boki? what a singular name... - he said narrowing his eyes – what's your last name?"

"do."

"do boki?" he asked amused, with a big and wide smile, she just nodded as she poured a glass of soju for herself, he looked at her as if she had grew three heads.

"yah! i should have poured some for you... boki-ssi." he said with a giggle.

she sighed. "aren't you going to ask for my name?"

boki was in the middle of her drink when she almost choked. she looked at him and swallowed the hard liquor. "no."

his face was a poem. he looked really confused. "what? no? why!?" he exclaimed bringing his fists to the table. she looked around realizing the people noticed.

"i am not interested."

"what? you're not interest- pfff.... i can't believe you. i am inviting you to drink soju because i feel sorry for you and i am being nice and you won't even want to know my name?" his eyes were widened like two big lamps.

she felt guilty for a second as she realized he was right. "alright, what's your name?"

he opened his lips to say something but quickly shut it. "let's play something better... can you guess my name?" he asked with a confident face.

"jooheon?" she said unamused.

he choked on his drink as his eyes widened like plates. "what!? h- how did you-

"your badge." she said pointing at the golden badge with his name on it. he rolled his eyes and shook his head, feeling stupid.

"aish... i didn't- well... you're ugly." he said drinking another one.

the night worked out weird and odd for boki. she didn't know what she was going to find in the aquarium.

she was only looking for comfort but found something handful. he was heavy.

"can't you walk by yourself?" she asked, almost dragging his body. he was speaking non-sense on her back as she tried to drag his feet.

"where do you live?" she asked, looking both ways before crossing the street, almost carrying his body on her back.

"tsk... i, yes." he answered with a drunk voice. she shook her head, cursing herself mentally for being there in the first place. that answer wasn't even close to the question she had asked.

"i should have left after the first one." she mumbled to herself.

it was hard to find a free cab but after 10 minutes she finally found one. she got him inside first, on the back seat and she sat next to him.

of course boki didn't know his address and that's why she started looking for his phone, to maybe call one of his friends or relatives. she was sure they'd know where he lived.

the first number she found on the favorites was the one she called.

she found odd that the person answered around the 8th or 9th beep. it was a cold voice, distant.

why are you calling me?

she swallowed hard.

uh... hello, excuse me, this phone isn't mine but i am calling because the owner, whose name i believe is jooheon, is drunk and he doesn't remember where he lives so i was wondering-