t h i r t y f o u r

•    

lots of questions were left unanswered for boki. she knew kihyun was trying to be more honest with her by confessing those things. but still, in her heart, she felt there were more to it.

boki felt there were things he hadn't confessed that there were also important and he was just deciding to leave them outside.

of course she didn't know if those things were only in her imagination. she didn't know if kihyun wasn't actually lying but it was hard to not think about it when apparently everyone around her told her to be careful with him, even himself.

he picked the plates and took them to the sink as boki stared at him. "you know... i didn't tell you this but- he said looking her from the corner of his eye as he grabbed the kitchen rag to dry the dishes – you threw up on me the other day." he added the last words laughing.

boki's eyes widened like plates as she approached him. "what?"

he nodded. "in that trip we did the other day with your friends, remember? you were really drunk and i found you coming from the beach and took you to your room." he said with a handsome smile as if he was remembering that night.

boki was confused. she had vague memories of that night, she only remembered having a conversation about the seventeen's members with someone and then hawon saying how she threw up on kihyun but she couldn't remember anything.

now that kihyun was saying it, it was probable, it had been with him. "i am so sorry." she said hiding her face between her palms.

kihyun laughed. "it's okay. it wasn't that terrible actually... hawon helped." he said nodding.

"aish... geez... i am sorry about it, also about the seventeen conversation, i don't know what got into me that night-

"what?" he asked tilting his head, a visible frown on his face.

boki stopped on her tracks as she swallowed hard. "uh- h... did we- did we have a conversation... about seventeen?"

"seventeen what?" he asked confused, his head tilted to one side. she looked away, realizing, the conversation hadn't been with him.

boki hugged herself as she laughed nervously. "ah nothing... maybe it was with hawon, she's crazy about them." she said moving her hands, as if she was insisting for him to forget the matter.

he just smiled. "alright." he said folding the kitchen rag and leaving it on top of the table. "did you enjoy the dinner?"

boki nodded ."i am glad you did – he said glancing at his watch – it's really late, i should get going." he said.

it was true she enjoyed his company, especially because she had the chance to stare at his beautiful features and somehow, even if he came for a totally different reason, she was starting to have a good time just when he mentioned about leaving. "is it?" she asked as if she was trying to glance on his watch too.

kihyun found cute the gesture and pinched softly her cheek. "you don't want me to go?" he asked, crossing his arms on his chest. boki noticed his muscles marking through his sweater and swallowed hard.

"well... i thought maybe we could talk a bit more."

kihyun's eyes narrowed. "about what?"

she shrugged. "me and you." she said with sweet eyes. kihyun bit his lip as he stared at her. it took a long second but he finally agreed. "alright – he said grabbing her hand and walking towards the living room, sitting together on the couch, he turned to look at her – what is it that you want to talk about you and me?"