t w e n t y f i v e

•   

"he's absolutely amazing!" hawon exclaimed as they walked out of the classroom. boki couldn't believe her own ears.

"what? are you kidding?" she asked only to check if it was real life and not some sort of weird dream.

hawon smiled. "i know i used to hate him but hey... the only thing he did was bully me when i was kid and we're adults now."

she said as she chew her gum, holding her text books. boki walked next to her with a shocked expression.

boki thought about how many times she said that in the past and hawon still said she didn't believe in him.

"are you seriously talking about kihyun?" boki asked again. hawon nodded.

"i am sorry if i ever badmouthed him... i am sorry." she said pulling her phone from her pocket and checking the screen.

boki looked down, confused as she tried to understand hawon's sudden change of attitude towards kihyun, same happened with wonho a few days ago.

"but... did he do something?" boki whispered.

"ah no... he's a sunshine. he helped me in to that model academy you know? the one i've been talking for months."

bokis' eyes widened as she turned to look at her friend. "what?"

"ah yes, you know... not anyone can enter... there's a very difficult test, they want smart and pretty models... i studied a lot but i think that him knowing the owners, helped me pretty much!" she said dancing in the middle of the hallway.

boki was still confused over those sudden changes in her friends but she stopped frozen when she heard the crowd of girls, gossiping.

"kihyun's here." she said with frenetic eyes. slowly turning around and realizing her boyfriend was walking their directions with sweet smiley eyes and cute hands, waving cheerfully at both of them.

"bokiboki!" he exclaimed with a sweet voice. she suddenly felt embarrassed as the group of girls behind him, glared at her, gossiping around.

"aigoo... he's so cute." hawon said with a wide smile as she waved back at him.

once he approached them he greeted them and stood next to boki to held her hand. "do you want a coffee? it's on me."

"oh i'd love to!" hawon said but boki quickly glared at her.

"hawonie has something to do with wonho... but we can go together."

"do i?" hawon asked confused.

"yes? you just- said it?" boki said with menacing eyes, taking almost an eternity, hawon finally understood the indirect and laughed. "ah yes... we need to talk about fabrics... bye, it was nice seeing you!" she said with smiley eyes as she left them both alone.

kihyun laughed. "she' funny." he said as he led boki out of the campus.

they walked to the nearest café across the street and kihyun ordered for them as boki looked for a table.

she thought it was better asking him from the start what was going on between him and her friends. why the sudden change in their attitudes? what was happening behind her back?

she couldn't believe how she didn't realize any of this. "vanilla latte." he said smiling at her, putting the mug in front of her. she noticed he had also ordered cookies for the both of them. "is that okay?" he asked, pointing at them.