e i g h t e e n

•    

jooheon parked the suv across hawon's house and they both got out of the suv and walked towards the entrance.

boki noticed a group of people gathering and quickly called their names. "hawonie!" she said waving.

"ahh you're here!" she exclaimed, opening the door for them. boki walked inside and her eyes widened when she noticed kihyun was already there.

jooheon trailed behind her but stopped on his tracks when his eyes noticed his presence there as well. "ah. no shit... i am not going." he mumbled, only to receive a smack from boki.

kihyun's eyes sparkled when she walked inside and quickly rushed to her side. "you're here." he said, a smile that almost didn't fit on his face.

boki didn't know how to proceed since there were people around, she didn't know if she should hug him or touch him at all.

with minhyuk was easier because if there was going to be any display of affection, it'd be only a smile from him.

but this time kihyun grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "you look pretty." he complimented her.

she immediately felt shy around and felt her cheeks changing temperatures. "thanks for coming." she whispered with an accomplice smile.

"yah!" hawon complained with her hands on her waist. "do boki we need to talk later – she said motioning that she had her eyes on her.

boki swallowed hard as soon hyungwon made his way out of the house, carrying a backpack as well.

his lips turned into a smirk at the view of kihyun next to boki. "ah but if it's the star couple." he said, winking at her.

kihyun stood closer from her but she noticed how he got tense. "hyungwon-ah... it's been so long."

"ah tell me about it... maybe 5 or 6 years?"

"5 yes."

hyungwon nodded, approaching them. "you look good." he said, extending his hand for kihyun to take it. boki glanced at both with tense shoulders and she doubt kihyun would take his hand since he hesitated, but at the end, he shook hands with hyungwon, bringing themselves together in a tight hug.

"ah man, i've missed you." hyungwon said with a big smile.

"same. we should hang out often now since you're here."

"ah you know... i have a tour coming, i'll only be here for the next weeks but then i am off to europe."

kihyun eyes widened in surprise. "that's amazing. then we should hang out while you're here."

"done!" he said with a wide smile.

wonho walked out of the house as he encountered jooheon with a frown, leaning against the suv.

"woah nice." he said as jooheon opened the door for them to go inside. "get going, it's getting late."

when they walked out of hawon's house, kihyun's eyes met jooheon's and for a second he felt a cold shiver running down his spine. jooheon avoided his intense eyes as he cleared his throat, helping hawon with her suitcase.

he lifted it, complaining afterwards about how heavy it was. "gosh what are you bringing here? all the worries of your ancestors?"

but hawon only laughed, hitting his arm playfully. "thanks." she said with a melodious voice.