f o r t y n i n e

jooheon remained silent, practically in shock at kihyun's words. "and boki? wanna know something about her too? well, let's start by saying, you idealize her so much but you're living in a lie too. she's not who you think she is. she has an interior darkness that only i've seen. she's greater than you too, she's not the type to let these things affect her. in fact, i am 100% sure she told you all these things to hurt you and look what we've got? she actually managed to do it. that's why i like her so much... we're so alike. we're the same. that's why we're meant to be together-

before kihyun could keep talking, jooheon provided him with a punch that directed him to the floor. "shut the fuck up. you're nothing alike. she's not like you, she hasn't been and she'll never be a scum like you!" he exclaimed.

"but that's not all - he laughed - what hurts you the most is not the failure of life you've been living all these years." jooheon's eyes widened in that moment. he knew where the conversation was going.

"kihyun- he started as a menacing way to made him stop.

kihyun just laughed. "what? you don't want me to bring it up? aren't we being honest with each other in this beautifu night? you don't want to talk about how your dear older brother killed himself because he prefered to be dead than to spend another day with your presence in his miserable junkie life-

"aaahh!" before jooheon could provide kihyun with another punch. boki felt it was time to intervene.she slide the door open and walked outside. both of them turned to look at her.

jooheon took a step towards her and kihyun quickly stood from the ground. "you see? he's always making these kind of messes wherever he goes. i told you to stay away from him babe, he'll never change." kihyun quickly said before jooheon could say anything, he walked towards her and reached for her hand but she quickly tossed his hand away and instead took a place next to jooheon.

"leave. we're done and you're not welcomed here anymore." she simply said. jooheon stared down at her with disbelief.

"what?" kihyun asked, cleaning his face after jooheon punched him. "did he fill you with lies again? you can't be serious boki."

"do you see me hesitating? i don't want you here. i don't want you around, we're done!-

kihyun laughed. "boki come on, let's talk-

"i have nothing to talk with you. you're a trashy person, i don't want to have anything to do with you kihyun. you're the worst person i've ever met and i am ashamed that i liked you one day." 

his jaw clenched as he stared at boki and then at jooheon. he noticed how he grabbed her hand and squeezed her. they looked at each other with a sweet and knowing look. 

"ha. it's not like you're too different from me boki. stop acting like a nun... you know there's darkness inside you-

"shut up before i shut you up. she's nothing like you. stop wanting to poison us you murderous snake!" jooheon yelled at him. 

kihyun kept laughing, apparently, the whole situation was funny to him. "sure little brother, we'll see-

before he could keep talking, boki jumped towards him, reaching for his face. "aaah!" jooheon grabbed her waist to stop her.

"let me go!" she yelled at jooheon as she tried to reach for kihyun. her eyes filled with tears as she fought jooheon for release. "you've hurt so many people, you're a monster!" she yelled at kihyun.