t w e n t y

"alright. i dare you to kiss me."

the moment the words escaped jooheon's lips, everyone's eyes widened, includding boki's.

"w-what?" she muttered.

but jooheon seemed decided. "you heard me. i dare you to kiss me." he said with a confident tone, glancing quickly at kihyun whose jaw was already clenching.

boki felt someone touching her arm and she followed the fingers, realizing it was kihyun. "you don't have to do that." he said between teeth.

jooheon laughed. "pff... let her decide would ya?" he said with a harsh tone, turning to look at boki. "come on. a dare it's a dare."

boki felt her hands trembling as she felt kihyun's grip closing stronger on her. "a-alright." she said freeing herself from kihyun's grip.

the dark haired stared at her with shocked eyes. "yah- hyungwon called her but boki walked weak steps towards jooheon, who waited for her with a triumphant smirk.

she leaned down softly and heard kihyun's voice behind her. "don't." he said but boki closed her eyes and brushed her lips against jooheon's cheeks.

everyone sighed in relief, includding kihyun as he shook his head. boki wouldn't comply with jooheon's wishes as easy as he thought.

she smiled as she looked at jooheon from close. "you never said where." her voice made everyone laugh.

but all the laughs died when jooheon, right there, stole a kiss from her, from her lips.

boki blinked twice as realization hit her. she leaned backwards as she swallowed hard, feeling a warm feeling on her lips, the place where jooheon placed his just not so long ago.

with that, kihyun stood from his seat and went berserk, jumping towards jooheon, looking for his neck.

the rest stood and tried to stop him but it was a bit late since his hands were closing already around jooheon's neck.

the little brother seemed to be amused though, with kihyun's unexpected behavior. "why would you do that!?" the dark haired asked between teeth.

but jooheon didn't have a straight answer, or maybe an answer that would satisfy him. "i just thought it was funny." he managed to say since kihyun was leaving him without air.

"kihyun let him go!" boki yelled from behind as she hit his back.

between hyungwon and wonho, they managed to separate them. hyungwon pushed kihyun backwards as wonho checked if jooheon was alright.

"i said i am fine!" he exclaimed, freeing himself from wonho's hands. he glared at his older brother and spat at the floor.

"geez... you're so anal retentive, you people can't take jokes." he said grabbing a bear from the bucket and walking away from the fireplace.

"jooheonie!" hawon exclaimed as she tried to stop him, but it was too late. he had walked deep in the beach already and they lost him in the sea of umbrellas and stands.

"i am sorry for what he did." boki found kihyun apologizing for his little brother's behavior.

she shook her head. "no, it's not your fault... it's fine." she said caressing his cheek as she stared at him with worried eyes.