n i n e t e e n

•    

the rest of the trip was pretty quiet. most of them fell asleep on their way, except for jooheon and hawon who kept him company.

once they arrived to the cottage, the men brought the suitcases as hawon made the check in.

"3 rooms would be fine." she said nodding to the old lady, handing her credit card. the old lady charged the amount and gave her the keys.

"girls and boys separate." she said lifting a finger. hawon tried to not roll her eyes but she ended up agreeing. "of course." she answered as if it was obvious.

the boys brought their suitcases inside their rooms and got split into their rooms. hawon and boki went to their room, the one they'd be sharing.

"this is nice." boki said with a smile as they walked inside.

"it sucks." hawon said with a frown, throwing herself in the bed. "what time is it?" she asked boki.

"uh- around 1 a.m." she answered, doing the same. hawon stared at her from her bed. "should we... invite the boys to drink?"

"isn't too late? we should get some sleep-

hawon groaned in frustration "aish... you're such a boring person. come on!" she said sitting straight on the bed, eyes sparkling with mischievousness.

"i want to drink something!"

"you drank already, don't you remember?" boki had a point. they've had some drinks on the restaurant stop they had. but apparently for hawon, it wasn't enough.

"come on. let's change clothes and invite them to drink. i'll text hyungwonie." she said grabbing her phone and texting him.

boki sighed as she opened her suitcase to look for fresh clothes. "i'll take a quick shower." she said disappearing inside the bathroom.

she wasn't sure of how this short trip would go but she was sure one thing, she was going to try for kihyun and jooheon to get along.

"are you ready? boys are waiting downstairs." hawon said with her eyes fixed on her phone.

boki wasn't sure of how beneficial would be drinking at 1:30 a.m. but she knew hawon was pretty much a reckless girl and she knew that once she got an idea on her mind, it was almost impossible mission to get it out.

"boys!" she exclaimed once she spotted them on the lobby. they all waved at the pair.

"ready for some drinks?" she asked, grabbing jooheon by the arm. wonho glared at both.

"i only let you because you're legal now." hyungwon said with a poker face. they all get going but kihyun was delayed when his eyes looked for boki, he smiled immediately.

"hey." he said with his eyes on her. he noticed she had a cute outfit, a short blue dress with ankle boots and a dark gray coat. "hey." she answered in the same tone he used.

he extended his hand for her and without hesitation she took it.

it was nice to feel that way, again.

she remembered that minhyuk wouldn't do these things with her. he wasn't really affectionate in this way, there was almost never display of affections, such as holding her hand in public. he always said, he was shy.

but it didn't seem to be a problem for kihyun. actually, it seemed he quite enjoyed it, since he had a million dollar smirk whenever someone turned to look at them holding hands. "people is looking."