f i v e

•    

"this guy jooheon... he's really brave." hawon said as they made their way out of class. boki sighed.

that morning she had overslept and had arrived late to class, but as always hawon had taken perfect notes that she'd later share with boki.

"wah... i can't believe he comfronted his brother like that, sounds like a hero."

for boki it was obvious in whose side hawon was. she was definitely team jooheon. "it was rude of him coming off like that to me hawon-ah."

her friend stared at her for a few seconds and then frowned. "don't you think you're being a bit dramatic?"

boki's eyes widened in shock. "dramatic? he mocked of me being dumped in front of kihyun."

"but he was right, why would you go out with someone if you were dumped less than a week ago?"

she couldn't understand how her best friend could be on jooheon's side. "it wasn't a date hawon-ah... it was only catching up with food."

"sounds like a date to me." hawon said, handing her the notebook with the notes.

"here. you can have them as much as you want, i already know them by heart."

"thanks." boki said, putting the notebook on her bag.

"still... i think like jooheon, you shouldn't go out with him, not even in the friendly side."

"boki-ssi!" a manly voice made them both stop on their tracks.

hawon turned around first and then boki only to find a group of girls following a guy around like bees to the honey.

boki was petrified when she noticed kihyun coming their way looking dashing as ever in a pair of dark green pants with a black sweater and a long black coat. his dark hair was styled to one side and he was carrying a backpack.

the way he walked gave him away immediately. he walked with such elegancy as the girls followed him around, keeping distance, mumbling things and even taking pictures of him.

she knew since that day, he'd be cursed to be the university's celebrity and biggest heartthrob and with that, people will follow him around, praise his looks and how talented and good student he was.

"boki-ssi... i saw you coming out of that building, i've been following ever since... i wanted to say hi." he looked definitely excited of seeing her.

"hi." she said with a shy tone.

boki felt ashamed when all the people turned to look at her, talking with the new and exotic guy.

"oh- his eyes widened when he noticed hawon's presence- chae hawon?" he asked, making sure he wasn't making any mistakes.

she looked at him with disgust but also with surprise. she finally agreed with a single nod.

"ah it's great to see you again as well! you've grown up a lot woah... you look so different now." he said with a sweet smile.

"i am glad to know you're still friends with do boki." he added, crossing his arms on his chest.

both hawon and boki looked at each other and then back at him. "of course i am... we've been friends for 18 years."

kihyun smiled, with those cute rainbow-like smiley eyes of him, melting boki's and the girls around hearts. "well you still sound the same from back then." he said, making hawon's eyes to roll.