s e v e n

•    

the whole afternoon went pretty awkward for both. especially after kihyun mentioned the thing about the date.

boki didn't want to talk nor hear about dating right now, since minhyuk's wound was still fresh.

kihyun noticed her being uncomfortable and he broke the silence. "are you alright? you seem quiet since i mentioned about this feeling like a date."

her eyes widened in surprise. she never expected him to talk so freely like that. "uh... i just, i don't think we should call this a date."

for a second kihyun seemed hurt but after a few seconds he agreed, nodding softly. "alright. i am sorry, i won't call it a date... because it's not a date, happy?" he asked.

boki didn't know if he was mocking her or not but she was happy to not call it a date, so she nodded. "thanks."

"no problem." he said as he kept her pace as they walked down the hill and towards a beautiful area with different kinds of flowers.

a few kids passed running, chasing each other and laughing. boki felt as the tension and the silence grew between both.

"so... can we leave that behind and just talk like we used to?" he stopped walking for a second and turned to look at her.

his eyes were intense and she noticed how it laid a layer of honesty behind. it seemed he was truly worried about forgetting the thing about the mention of the date.

she chuckled nervously, shaking her hands. "no it's fine... seriously – she scratched the back of her head as she started walking, kihyun immediately followed her to keep up her pace. she felt his eyes on her all the time as if he was examining her expressions.

"woah... look at that sunset." she said pointing at the beautiful mix of oranges in the distance. his eyes diverted from hers to the scenery before them and she noticed how he smiled at it.

"you like it?" he asked, turning his head to hers, catching her staring.

"of course."

"let's take a picture then." he said pulling his phone and opening the camera. she felt nervous and for a second she thought about saying no.

but she felt guilty for the date thing and she didn't want to disappoint him even more so she agreed.

he wrapped his arm around her and brought her together softly as he took a selfie of them with the beautiful sunset behind.

once he took the picture, he let her go softly and stared at the camera with a drunk smile. she noticed his eyes had a certain glow, similar to how minhyuk stared at her the first months of their relationship and suddenly her knees turned weak.

"look, it came out so pretty." he said showing her with greatly proud, the picture he had taken.

indeed it looked like a celebrity in those postcards, glowing and beautifying the scenery and then there was her. with an awkward smile, trying to look fine next to him.

which she was completely aware, it was a hard thing to do since yoo kihyun was probably the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life.

"aigoo... i'll save it."

"no!" she exclaimed, making him jump with surprise. he stared at her with eyes like plates since he wasn't expecting her to yell at him like that.

"i mean... it's not that great-