t w e n t y o n e

•    

everyone jumped to keep them apart as kihyun glared at his brother, rubbing his cheek and his recent cut lip.

he didn't say anything but his eyes were more than obvious. "yah! stop fighting... you're brothers- hyungwon started.

but jooheon quickly sighed. "brother? he's not my brother." he said with a disgusted face.

"alright enough. we came here to have a good time... it's so unfair from you two to be acting like this... like children. it's so stupid. you need to stop now." hawon reasoned as she glared at the pair.

deep inside, she felt relieved when jooheon beat kihyun. "now... let's have our lunch since we need to go to the river." she said sitting down on the table.

the rest followed her and jooheon was the last one to sit. his eyes never left kihyun.

boki on the other hand, assisted kihyun as she cleaned the blood pouring from his lips. "are you alright?" she asked.

kihyun sighed but finally nodded. "it's nothing."

the rest of the lunch was pretty awkward. none of them said a word, they mainly focused on eating.

and boki couldn't push away the eerie feeling she had on her gut, telling her that something was clearly wrong.

she felt embarrassed over hawon's words, saying that she had puked in front of kihyun, that stressed her greatly.

but there was also something in the air, between the brothers, that kept her feeling uneasy and alert.

she'd always glanced at each one of them when the other wasn't looking just simply because she wanted to see who was going to start the next fight to stop him before he could.

once they finished the lunch, they all grabbed a few things back on their rooms and met downstairs in front of the suv. "i think i'll be your dj today." wonho said, sitting next to jooheon on the passenger's seat.

this time, hyungwon sat with kihyun and hawon with boki. "ah this is so relaxing." hawon said as she closed her eyes, putting her feet up.

windows were rolled down and the fresh air entered inside the van, with a delicious smell of green.

the scenery changed as they went deep inside the forest and boki couldn't help but feel grateful of the experience. "i haven't been here in so long." she said to hawon.

the river had been located by wonho through google maps and it was one of the most famous in that region.

the place was incredibly beautiful and peaceful. they all parked the suv a few kilometers from the place and they walked the path towards river.

kihyun offered to carry boki's bag and they walked together as she tried to push away the stressful thoughts of the previous night.

not knowing what have happened was really like a torture for her.

"ah this is so pretty!" wonho exclaimed once they arrived the river.

surprisingly it was empty but it was easy to expect since it was not an usual day to visit a river.

"let's change!" hawon exclaimed as she removed her clothes, leaving only her bathing suit. the rest followed her, kihyun included.

right before he was going inside the river, he noticed there was someone who wasn't coming.