t w e l v e

•    

there was a yatch waiting and when boki's eyes fixed on it she felt the nerves growing inside.

kihyun asked for her hand and she held it strongly. he glanced at her confused. "are you alright?" he asked as they walked towards the harbor.

it was one of those yatch-restaurant that were really trendy. boki noticed another couple who got inside right after them.

"are you scared of yatchs?"

she looked around, feeling already the tide moving slowly the floor. "kind of." she admitted.

truth be told, boki wasn't a big fan of sailing. it always stressed her, especially when she used to fish with her father when she was a kid.

"i should have asked first, right?" he said with a worried face as he cursed under his breath.

"i am sorry... i am not so good at first dates. i just wanted to impress you – he shook his head softly – let's go, we can go somewhere else." he said but boki stopped him.

"no! – she exclaimed, her eyes widened – no, it's fine. let's stay here."

"but you'll feel upset... are you sure you're going to be alright? we can go somewhere else."

"no, i promise. i'll be fine." she said with a reassuring tone. kihyun smiled and nodded as he led her inside.

the yatch seemed way more luxurious than any other yatch that she had seen on tv, and the question about how both of them were going to afford a dinner there, immeditely popped in her mind.

"yoo kihyun." he said to the waiter on the entrance. he looked for the name and nodded.

"please, this way." he led them through a sea of tables and towards the second floor, to a covered area with view to the sea.

boki's eyes widened when she noticed the yatch moving and the view changing. "woah." she mumbled.

kihyun giggled as he pushed the chair for her. "do you like the view?" she nodded immediately.

on the second floor there were only four tables and boki felt as if it was a reserved-vip area. she swallowed hard when the waiter appeared. "since you're legal now... how about we drink some wine?" he asked with a sweet smile.

she nodded.

even though she had only drank soju and rice wine, she had never tasted one of these european wines but she surely felt curious about the taste.

"please leaves us a few minutes while we try to choose what we want." kihyun said respectfully to the waiter. he poured the wine and bowed as he walked away.

boki glanced at the menu and felt pressured when she noticed all of the food were things she didn't know and probably cost more than her life.

kihyun noticed her struggle. "is everything okay?"

she looked at him with worried eyes. "i don't know any of these foods." with that kihyun only chuckled as his eyes turned into rainbows.

"it's fine. i can help you... what are you craving?"

boki shrugged as she tried to think about something specific. "okay... if you like... you could order a steak, chicken, fish or pork... or maybe pasta or something vegan or vegetarian. they have plenty choices, i made sure of it." he said with reassuring eyes.