Get To Know Peter Time (Steve)

Steve's P.O.V.

Recently, we were introduced to Peter. Because we didn't know him that well, we decided to make a <Get To Know Peter Time>. This session, the first one, is me. I don't know why though.

To me so far, Peter is an open book. He is always lively, energetic and humble. He lights up the room just by walking into it.

For the purpose of this activity, we decided to use a spare room at level 94. Unsurprisingly, it is just a floor below Peter's.

I walk into the room.

"So... What shall we start with" He says awkwardly.

"How about your origins?" I ask.

"I was born to Mary and Richard Parker on August 10, 2002. My parents died when I was 6 (IDK I am too lazy to search up). I got bit by the spider when I was 13. My uncle died just a week after that. After his death, I became spiderman to seek justice for him and for others."

"How did your parents die?" I ask. Then, I realised that it might have been to personal. "That is if you don't mind me asking."

"N-no, it's fine. My parents were flying off to someplace but the aeroplane crashed and they died." I could tell he was hesitant. I felt bad, this kid has been an orphan since 6.

"What is your favourite movie, game, colour and book?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood.

"Star Wars, Mario Kart, red and Dr. Banners research on Gamma Radiation." Peter replies, a smile appearing. "What about you?"

"So far I haven't watched many movies or games yet so I can't really answer that. My favourite colours are red, blue and white. My favourite book is No Limits." I say.

"Um... What are your powers?" Peter asks timidly.

"Enhanced strength, senses, speed and metabolism. What about you?" I ask back.

"Enhanced strength, senses, speed and metabolism too. Ability to stick on most surfaces, 'spidey sense' and faster healing." I stare at him, shocked. That was a long list.

"All from a spider bite? Son, that's unbelievable."

"I know right!" Peter says as if he doesn't even believe his own words. "When I got my powers, I was shocked. Believe me, I thought it was going to do more harm than good."

"Were you sick after the bite?"

"Horribly! I kept passing out and throwing up EVERYWHERE! I honestly thought I was going to die. Not even the doctors knew what to do! But considering it was a mutation they shouldn't have been able to figure it out, should they?" Peter rambles on, opening up. "Oh shoot, I'm rambling again aren't I?" Peter realises and starts going into his shell.

"No no, it's fine." I said trying to get him to open up.

"Peter, Capsicle, Boss would like me to inform you to go to the penthouse for dinner." F.R.I.D.A.Y. says.

"Well, let's head down, shall we?" I ask walking towards the door.

"Sure." Peter says trailing behind me.

End. 502 words.