Lost and Found [Part 1]

Tony and Steve were deeply in love. They were a married couple. But even so, they felt as though something was... Missing. A child. Or more specifically a son.

The two of them went around their neighborhood to search for the perfect child for them.

٩(๑òωó๑)۶ This is Chara, she's standing up for women's rights by being a scene change.

∼Tony's P.O.V.∼

"Come on Steve, this is the last orphanage!"

"That's what you said 30 orphanages ago!"

"I know what I said but Steve, we could find the perfect child for us!"

I proceed to drag him into SL's Orphanage For Boys.

"Hey there, I'm looking for a son that's 4 year old."

The person in charge of the orphanage, whom I assume is SL, just smiled at me before asking me to follow him.

He led us to a group of boys, all looking at us curiously.

One of the boys in particular caught my attention. Chestnut brown hair and eyes.

"Steve, I think we've found the one."I whisper to Steve.

"I think we have as well," he whispers back.

"Excuse me uh..."

"Stan." The personal in charge of the orphanage said.

"Stan, could we adopt the boy with chestnut brown hair and eyes?"

"Oh, Peter? He's a wonderful kid and he'll be glad to have wonderful superhero parents like y'all." He proceeds to disappear for a while before coming back with adoption papers.

"You just need to sign here." He points to it and I immediately sign it.

"Go get him." He said.

Me and Steve walked towards the young boy.

"Hey Pete, we're gonna be your new parents alright?" Steve gently says.

"P-pops." Peter says.

"Oh my god! Steve, he called you pops! Hey Peter, call me Dad!" I said.

"Dada!" Peter says.

I felt my heart melt at that. Steve gently picked the boy up and we started to leave.

Right before we stepped out, Peter looked back at Stan and said, "Goodbye Mr. Lee."

Stan looked back, smiled and said, "Goodbye Peter. Excelsior." Before doing a weird hand signal which includes his third and fourth finger folding. (Spiderman's iconic hands.)

That was the last time we saw him.

~~~2 years later~~~(Peter is 6)

T

oday is Peter's birthday, me and Steve planned on giving him a surprise party but we got called for a mission so we had to leave. We were lucky there was someone willing to take care of Peter.

I'm sad that I have to leave him with a stranger on his birthday but I'll make it up when I get home.

~Peter's P.O.V.~

Dad and pops had to go on a mission again. It's not that I don't appreciate them saving lives, it's just, they're almost never around and today's my birthday.

I hear the doorbell ring. For security reasons, my dads left me at a random house.

I unlocked the door, expecting to see my babysitter, only to find a guy with a weird logo on his shirt that looked like a red octopus.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked.

"Hi, Peter. I come from H.Y.D.R.A. and I'm here to get you, young Roger-Stark." The man said.

My dads told me that H.Y.D.R.A. were evil so I ran away as fast I could, unfortunately, the man was faster and he caught me.

Next thing I know, darkness is covering my eyes.

~Steve's P.O.V.~

After our mission, which took 2 days, we went home and bought a cake along the way to surprise Peter.

When we got there, the door was unlocked and Peter was missing.

"PETER!" Both me and Tony shout.

"Shoot, Tony, this can't be good..." I say.

"Hit me." Tony says.

"There's a H.Y.D.R.A. emblem here..." I say with a dark look on my face.

"WHAT?!" Tony shouts.

"Tony, please, I know your angry but you need to calm down so that you can track
him." I say, trying to calm him down.

Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, months turned to a decade.

We still missed Peter but chances are that he already died. We've already gotten over him but he'll forever be in our hearts.

~Peter's P.O.V.~

"Spider, your mission is to kill Zafe Jacqueline. We trust and believe in you. I hope you succeed."

"Thank-you."

"Here are your weapons, don't disappoint me."

"I won't. Hail Hydra"

"Hail Hydra."

I can't wait for the mission. It'll be an open mission, meaning I had a chance of escape. I've planned it for weeks.

I don't even know what I'll do when I escape.

All I know is that I'll be using my Hydra-gained powers to fight back when I'm stronger.