The Gun. (TW)

Peter grew up in a different world. One where every family had a gun that they would pass down.

If they had a girl and a boy, the gun would go to the boy.

If they had girls, they would kill all and try again.

If they boys, they would fight until only one remained.

Peter was an only child so naturally, he got the Parker gun.

It was said that the only way to end your family line is to shoot the last member with the gun. Or else the last member becomes invincible.

Because of this, a lot of people are now invincible cause they have killed all they're family members and have have securely protected their guns.

Richard Parker and Ben Parker were brothers. Only one was supposed to survive.

They were a glitch in the system but Richard got the gun as he was older.

One day, the government found out and decided to end one of the brothers.

Richard was unfortunate and got targeted.

Ben then got the gun, albeit unwillingly. After all, if was covered in his brother's blood.

Ben was killed by a gun of a different family. The gun was the Sanders gun.

It was supposed to kill the last member but Ben blocked the gun and lost his life instead.

Peter was an only child so getting the gun was no issue.

Yet, he always hated it. Knowing that this gun was covered in the blood of his two father figures.

When Peter was 16, Aunt May died, leaving him as the last Parker.

Spider man became magically invincible to attacks but Peter Parker was homeless and broken.

He couldn't take it anymore.

Living as the last Parker.

So on August 10th 201X, on his 18th birthday, the Parker gun rung and the last of the Parkers was dead.