Peter Rogers.

(WOAH, THREE UPDATES IN A DAY? IS AUTHOR REALLY FREE?

no. It's 2am and insomnia is a bish and my brain keeps pushing ideas out so Tada!)

Peter Parker was supposed to be Peter Rogers.

Before Steve got frozen, Peggy became pregnant and had Peter.

After Steve got frozen Peggy for the first few months was in bad shape.

Peter became forgotten and accidentally got onto a lost jet which also crashed in to the ice.

The crew members had died but Peter survived.

He was frozen so he never aged.

The Parker couple found him and raised him as their own. They knew of his true heritage as DNA tests had revealed it.

They left a note for Peter for when he was 15 to tell him his true heritage as there was a feeling telling them they wouldn't be able to be there for him when the time came.

And that feeling was true.

On his 15th birthday, Peter opened up the letter in front of the Avengers Team (he joined as Spiderman and they all know his identity.).

He read it out loud to everyone and by the end, Steve Rogers was hugging him extremely tightly.

"I didn't know I had a son."

He whispered out.

"Well now you do."

The rest of the team walked out cause it was getting too cheesy.

After a while, they broke out of the hug and decided to start a father and son movie marathon.

(They just wanted to stay with each other.)