Replacement (Part 2)

"Unlike most kids, every time a family member leaves me -doesn't apply to the other way 'round-, they die. I don't want anything to happen to Aunt May." I reply.

"Well I guess that's a good reason." Clint responds.

□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□

"So...Any other things you guys want to say or do?" I ask.

"Can we um... Like stay here for a while?" Wanda asks. "We don't want to see that joke of a human."

"Sure but how will we go about the rooms?" I ask. Oh golly, I ask wayyyyyy too many questions.

"It's fine, we can sleep on the couch." Replies Cap.

"That would be no way to treat guests now would it? You guys can sleep in my room and I'll sleep in Aunt May's room." I say.

"Uh... Girls... Boys... Together?" Asks Wanda.

"Uh... Girls in May's bedroom, Boys in mine. I'll sleep in uncle Ben's Bedroom. The first door to the right is mine. Second door to the left is Aunt May's. Main door in the front is Uncle Ben's." I say before going to my room, taking my bag and placing it in Uncle Ben's room.

I know I said I would sleep in Uncle Ben's room but there's way too many memories inside so I probably would spend my night out.

Anyways, all my antidepressants are already in my bag so I'm fine. Speaking of or writing off, I need to eat them now. Hold on.

Done.

I peep out the door to see them have settled in. Wait a sec... They didn't being any luggage... What will they change into?

"Guys, did you bring clothes?"  I ask very very very awkwardly. Like who would ask about clothes????

"Yes. I used my powers to make them super small and I can make them normal again, see." As she says that, she takes out ant sized luggage bags before using her powers to enlarge them back to normal.

"Okay then." I reply.

What even is normal anymore.

I put my ear on the wall to my right to hear what the girls are talking about. Like plans.

"когда мы вернемся, я собираюсь убить Stark. (When we go back, I'm going to kill Stark.)" Comes from Nat. I appreciate her lessons on Russian.

"То же самое, я имею в виду, кто Питер выкинет? ( Same, I mean, who would kick Peter out?) " Replies Wanda. Glad I learned my name in Russian tho it sounds the same.

"Stark." Came from Nat.

Welp, I got the gist of it. Might as well listen to the boys now.

"Mission target, Stark. Permission to kill?" Winter says. Winter not Bucky. Not Soldier.

"I would love for you to kill the stupid Tony but we both know it's not happening." Says Cap.

Well... Both genders want Stark dead... Not sure if I should feel grateful or afraid.

Straight for the kill I guess.

I head to the kitchen and and start cooking. So much to do. So little time.

I'll just make some chicken and cabbage. Cook enough to feed a while city.

And... Done.

"Guys! Dinner's ready!" I shout. Immediately, I see Clint and Wanda run out at the sound of dinner.