Pissed off Parker.

(This is just after homecoming and civil war.)

Peter really wasn't having it today. First, he left his homework at home which got him a detention. Second, Flash was more of a dick that day and decided to punch and kick him more. Third, Happy was sick which meant Peter had to walk to the tower in the rain.

Peter's P.O.V.

The moment I stepped into the tower, a girl with (Y/H/C)hair ran up to me. I think her name was (Y/N). She's quite cute but that isn't what I'm here for today.

"Hey Pete! Oh thank goodness your here! I need you to lead a tour. I asked boss and he was fine with it. Also, nice body you got there- I mean youshouldreallydryyourselfoff." She said flustered before passing me 6 badges.

I go to another room to dry myself off before returning to the lobby and reading the name of the card.

...

Steve Grant Rogers
Level 9 access
Restriction: None
Issued: 7/21/2018

Hell no.

Oh look, there they are.

"Hi, I'm Peter, Peter Parker. I'll be your guide for today." I say with a fake smile and fake enthusiasm.

I hand out their cards and start walking towards the scanners.

"Um... I guess we follow?" Sam the Falcon said.

"Peter B. Parker. Access level 12. Welcome back Peter." Friday said.

"Hi Fri." I respond. Normally I would ask how she was doing but with the Rouge Avengers here, I don't even care.

As the R.A. (Rouge Avengers I'm too lazy.)walk through, Friday announces their details too.

We go into the elevator and I here them whisper behind my back.

"Poor kid, isn't even of 18 yet and is being forced to work here" Clint says.

"I bet Tony's drunk and that's why he isn't here." Sam says.

"I bet he's cheating on Pepper and has another woman in his room." Wanda says. She fucking says.

"Hey guys, maybe we shouldn't gossip about him like that?" Bucky says, clearly noticing me clenching my fists.

"Why? After all, he is an unfaithful drunk." Steve Rogers says.

And with that, I had enough. I grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground.

"One more word about da- Mr. Stark and I'll slice off your throat." I say in a sickeningly sweet and calm voice.

"Got it?" I ask fiercely even with no emotion on my face. Pushing him to the door of the elevator and dropping him when the doors opened.

"Y-Yes." He says, voiced strained.

"Thank-you." I say before the others leave the elevator and I go to my personal floor.

End.

What the hell? Mifix *** **** *****         (My first and last name)
You can't just end there?!

For fucks sake. Where do you keep coming from Wade?
Sigh. I just can't end it Kay. Bai.