Get To Know Peter Time(Wanda)

/8?   …6    ~@…3    8*    2@~+@. ( I f*cking dare you to decode that. Also, sorry for not updating.)

Wanda's P.O.V.

Apparently the team decided to make a time to get to know Peter.

Unlike Natasha, I'm looking forward  to getting to know him. He's quite cute. Like a smaller version of Pietro.

Though we could be more than friends...

Like siblings!

I head up to the 94th floor where the extra room is located.

(Being the lazy and forgetful author I am, I forgot to add a description off the room in the previous ones so Wanda's gonna help.)

The room is roughly the size of a small one-room apartment with pastel colours littering the wall from the previous prank war when Sam threw pastel paint at Clint in that particular room and he brought with him way too many extra buckets and crashed.

There are beanbags which are what Steve and Natasha sat on during their session. For some odd reason, it has a lot and I mean a lot of stuff toys to play with.

Oh look, there's Peter on one of the bigger purple beanbag.

"Hi, Peter, my name's Wanda." I say, trying to start a conversation.

"Hi, Wanda, so... What should we talk about?" He asks.

"How's it like at school?" I ask. I didn't manage to complete school so I'm curious about his thoughts on school.

"It's really boring and most people there are nice..." He replies. What does he mean by most?

"Most?" I ask, uncertain.

"Uh... There's this jock in school called Eugene 'Flash' Thompson and he's just  annoying, that's it." He says. "What do you like to do?"

"Meditate and hang out with Viz." I reply.

"Miss Maximoff and Mr Parker, Boss has told me to inform you to go to dinner."Friday said.

"Well then, let's go shall we?" He asks.

Gosh he's so polite.

I gave him a small smile and we walked to the dining room together.