5+1 Peter (5.1)

5 times Peter impressed the team and 1 time he didn't.
(Might not be a whole story)

Age

The team knew Spiderman was young, everyone knew. So when the civil war was over, Team Cap were contemplating over finding out his identity and live in shame that they were defeated by someone younger than them or don't find out his identity and pretend he is older than them.

"So... Where is Spiderman?" Cap asked. Both teams were sitting in the conference room waiting for Spiderman to arrive. Waiting to find out his identity.

"Late like usual" Tony replies, checking his watch.

"Sorry I'm late." A boy looking around 15 to 17 ran in and sat next to Tony.

"Great, now guys, this is Peter Parker. Spidey, this is the team." Tony says introducing the team to Peter. "Introduce yourself."

"I am Peter Parker or Spiderman. Uhhhh...I am 16. I go to Midtown High School... This is awkward and I have no idea what to say." Peter ends off not knowing what else to do.

"Do your parents even know of your secret?!" Clint asks going full father mode. "If so, how are they fine with their 16 year old risking his life?"

"Um...My parents are dead. Have been for 12 years now. My current legal guardian is my aunt and yes, she knows. She set a few rules that included a curfew and reporting injuries to her." Peter replies.

"If I may ask, who were your parents?" Natasha asks.

"Okay spies, stop interrogating the kid." Tony says trying to prevent things from going downhill.

"It's fine Mr. Stark. My parents were Mary and Richard Parker." Peter says

The Hawk and The Widow share a look. S.H.I.E.L.D. had always suspected the Parkers had a kid. Unfortunately, there were no confirmations before their unforseen death.

"Did you two know them?" Peter asks reading their look.

"They were agents for S.H.E.I.L.D. Smart ones." Natasha replies for Clint.

"What's your purpose? Like what do you want to achieve?" Cap asks.

"World peace. Duh." Peter says as if it was obvious. "Also justice for my uncle."

"Your uncle? What happened to him?" Cap asks.

"He died by being shot by a mugger." Peter says solemnly.

"Boss, it is currently 9:47 p.m. Peter should probably start leaving soon to reach his home by his set curfew." F.R.I.D.A.Y. says.

"Got it Fri." Tony says. "Open a window in this room."

F.R.I.D.A.Y. obliges and opens the window closest to Peter.

"Bye guys." Peter says before jumping out the window.

"Damn. I knew he was young but not that young. I got beaten by a 16 year old baby face. Gosh, I even attempted to punch him with my metal arm which he caught." Bucky says, lifting up his metal arm as if remembering what had happened.

"Language and yeah, I dropped an airplane carrier on him and he caught it." Cap says.

"You guys did WHAT?! And he didn't even tell me. Jeez." Tony sighs. "What am I going to do with him?"

"Probably stay sober for another million years." Rhodey replies.

"Welp, bye."
"Bye."
"Goodbye."
"I'm gonna leave."
"Night."
"Back to my room I go."

End. 524 words.