Draw 2

It was the anniversary of the day that Natasha was taken by the Red Room. The only people who knew this were Clint and Peter. Tho others just thought she was brooding but didn't question it.

Peter decided to make Natasha feel better by drawing on her hand so he brought his white gel pen and went to her room.

"Hey Tasha, it's me, Peter. May I come in?" I ask as I softy knock against the door.

I heard a soft mumble along the lines of yes so I open the door and enter the room.

"Hey Tasha," I greeted her.

"Hi baby spider." She returns.

I carefully took her hand and half it with my own.

"May I draw on your hand to try and make you feel better?" I ask as I pull of the cap of the pen.

"You may."

I softly start drawing as she rests.

After 20 minutes I decided that I was done.

"Here, take a look, Tasha." I said.

(Thank-you all for complementing me in the previous Drawing chapter

(Thank-you all for complementing me in the previous Drawing chapter.)

"Its beautiful." She marvelled at the sight of the drawing.

"It's nothing. As long as I can help you." I replied.

"Oh Malen'kiy Pauk, it's wonderful, thank-you." She replied with a motherly voice before pulling me into a half hug since she's lying face down on her bed and I'm sitting in a chair next to her.

"No problem, what matters is that my momma spider is happy." I said.

"Come join me on my bed Desti'kiy Pauk." She said before pulling me onto her bed and letting me rest beside her.

Soon enough, the two of us fall asleep cuddling each other.