5.2

Flexibility

The Avengers always knew Peter was flexible. Whether before or after the bite was unknown. So when Natasha decided to take Peter under her wing for both normal training and flexibility training, they were dying to see his limits.

"Put your leg on the wall." Natasha said pointing to the only empty space on the wall. This was his first lesson and the Avengers were slowly filing in to watch

"Um... What? Why?" Peter asked, completely lost.

"Just do it." Natasha instructed.

Peter puts his leg (only his feet touching it above his head. Use this below as reference at 6:39.)

on the wall trying to figure out what could he do at this point.

"Now slide downwards." Natasha commands.

"Wha- How?" Peter asks still not getting the reason.

Natasha walks over to him and pushes his hip and leg downwards. (like the above video except with the girl being Peter and Natasha pressing him down)

"What in the world. That looks painful." Clint says. "Are you sure you are a boy, Pete?"

"Yes." Peter deadpanned. "Duh."

"Geez. One day, your hips will be broken and you will feel our pain." Tony said sighing.

"NEVAH!!" Peter responded while laughing.

"OK, so quick question, were you or were you not flexible before the spider bite?" Wanda asks. Being able to read minds meant she knew that thus was an unspoken question between all of them.

"Yes. I was flexible. What? You think spiders are naturally flexible?" Peter says with a hint of laughter.

"Oh gosh. You are not human. No. I refuse to accept this. Go back to your planet or something you alien." Bucky says in disbelief.

"Hehe. Thy' am human anth this is thy' planet " Peter says in an accent.

"Never do that accent again." Tony sighs.

End.