5.3

Worthy

Peter managed to lift Thor's hammer.

The Avengers were freaking out. As in excited freaking out. A 16 year old, their youngest member, managed to lift it.

Let's start from the beginning shall we?

It was a late Sunday night in the Avengers compound.

The Avengers were sitting around a coffee table which held mjölnïr.

A coffee table which just so happens to be full of Peter's school textbooks which mjönïr was on top of.

Peter being the adorkable yet humble person he is decided not to try to lift up the hammer and just assume he couldn't.

After a while of chatter, everybody retreated to their rooms completely forgetting about the hammer which lied on Peter's books.

While a very grumpy and tired Peter was packing his bag, he realized he was still missing a few textbooks so he went back to the common room.

He was a bit annoyed at finding something on one of the textbooks so he lifted it and threw it to the ground beside him and took his textbooks back to his room.

The others jolted awake at the sound of heavy metal, thinking it was intruders. When they went out of their rooms they were surprised.

"Thor, did you accidently drop your hammer?" Clint asked while accessing the situation.

A room filed with tired and armed heroes... Except for Peter.

"As a matter of fact, I actually forgot about it." Thor said.

Suddenly, F.R.I.D.A.Y. decided to pull up a clip of Peter lifting the hammer before throwing it on the ground like it was nothing.

The same phrases were going through all of their heads.

Peter managed to lift Thor's hammer.

The Avengers were freaking out. As in excited freaking out. A 16 year old, their youngest member, managed to lift it.

And he didn't even realize.

End.