PG (Angst) [TW]

"Did you see that?!" He shouted. " That's what happened when you don't listen and don't do as your told."

Tony was beyond pissed at Peter. Not only had he not payed attention to the briefing he had endangered the whole team.

"M-mr Stark I'm-" Peter nervously stuttered only for a rough palm to slap his face.

"I don't care! You failed. You caused this whole mission to fail." Tony said accusingly.

"I'm sorry." Peter timidly let out.

"SORRY DOESN'T FIX ANYTHING!" Tony shouted in anger. "Why did I even believe in you. You're a failure of a human. You can't even listen to instructions properly."

At that, Peter couldn't take it anymore and decided to swing away.

Tony's words had cut him deeper than any knife wound, hurt more than any bullet.

When he got home, he immediately took off his mask and his suit before sliding against the wall of his room. Tears slipped down his face

Was that really how Mr Stark thought of him? How could he have been such a failure.

Oh yeah, Aunt May was dead as well. She had died a few months ago in a car crash while coming home from work.

The apartment was bound to be taken away anytime soon.

Peter went into his bathroom and took out a razor.

Cutting on his hands would be too obvious and kill him too early so he settled on his upper thighs and stomach.

"Look at how much of a failure you are. You're so fat." Peter said to himself as he cut. Blood dripped down onto the floor. His healing made him angry. He could never really enjoy the cuts before they healed.

Peter decided to go even deeper for one of the cuts. Blood flowed down like a waterfall and Peter finally felt some relief.

Two days later. Peter was found hanging with cuts too deep in his arm for even his healing to heal in time.