Trust ❴一❵

Peter has been known to be naive and way too trusting of everyone.

If only it applied to the Rouges as well.

Or 5 Times Peter visibly distrusts the Rouges and 1 time Peter does trust them.
=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=
1.Natasha

Natasha's P.O.V.

I'm sick and tired of Stark hiding things from us! He says a team shouldn't hide secrets when he's hiding secrets himself. The Spiderboy's identity and Parker.

As for the Spiderboy, there are no records of his normal life that can be traced.

For Parker, he's apparently Stark's personal intern who Stark adores. He's a demon child. Just plain demonic.

Every time I get close to him, he hisses.

One day, I had enough and decided to confront Stark about it by trying to unlock his lab.

Parker somehow got behind me and pulled me away with little to no difficulty which surprised me.

"Go away." He said in calm yet scary voice.

"No."

"Fine." He then proceeds to yank me up by my collar and drop me into the elavator.

"FRIDAY, send Ms Romanova to the common floor. Thank-you."

How... How did he know... There's no way...

"Ms Romanoff, Sir Peter says 'SHIELD and The Red Room aren't that hard to hack.'"

What is that kid...

2. Steve

(The timelines are scewed up. This is before they move back.)

Steve's P.O.V.

We're finally moving back to the compound.

It took long enough for Stark to settle things.

The moment we step in, an alarm goes off.

"Team Captain America Is Dangerous Protocol activated." FRIDAY says.

What?! Suddenly, I lot of guns started pointing at us.

A young brunette boy comes into the room from a door on the left corridor.

"This will be your warning. Should you overstep your boundaries in any way, I will be forced to shoot you."

What in the world is the boy talking about?

"Excuse me but what are you talking about? We were given permission to be here. You're just a child." I said.

"Be careful there Rogers, I have more power than you."

And then he leaves. Right as he steps out of the room, all the guns retract and we get our cards thrown at us by the employees here.