Get To Know Peter Time(Natasha)

Why do I have to get along with him?

Peter Parker is Spiderman. The end. Nothing else. All I need to know is that.

He literally is an open book. I know him perfectly fine.

He's 16. He's a boy. He's obnoxious. His parents are dead. His uncle died. He is always happy. He is annoying sometimes. That's all that I need to know.

So when I was selected as the next person to get to know him, I groaned.

When I walked into the spare room, I saw Peter already settled down. He was squirming in his seat which meant he was uncomfortable. I'm not surprised.

"Uh...Good evening Ms Romanoff Black Widow ma'am." Peter said. No. Stuttered.

"Good evening to you too. What do you want to start with?" I ask.

"I don't know. What would you like to start with?" He asked back. Jesus, this kid can't even start a conversation.

"What about... Why be Spiderman?" I ask. I'm curious. Most boys his age would be searching for a girlfriend or be out at parties.

"To make the world a better place...Or at least Queens and New York." He says, obviously hiding something from the way he was rubbing his forearm.

"The real reason." I say, emphasizing on the word 'real'.

"Well, to get justice for my parents and my uncle who are sadly dead." He said grimly.

"Who were your parents?" My agent side clearly taking over asked.

"Mary and Richard Parker." He replied.

Mary and Richard were S.H.I.E.L.D's best agents. Unfortunately, they died in a plane crash. No one anticipated it as we were talking about the world's safest department.

"I knew them. They were wonderful agents." I said.

"You did? How were they like?" He asked.

"They were smart, kind and compassionate. I did remember meeting their child but I never new his name. I guess that was you." I paused thinking of what to say next. "Everyone came up with ideas of what to name you. I guess they didn't like Benjamin. They always thought of how good of an agent you might be one day."

"Benjamin... Huh. That's my middle name. I guess it was the second choice." He said.

Looks like the Parkers did take my suggestion.

"Do you know how to use guns?" I ask. I want to train him. Since he's going to be Spiderman, he's going to need to train. I'm sure the Parkers would want it.

"Yup. Mr Fury taught me back when I was 6 when my parents died so that I could vent my frustration. However, we stopped communicating when I was 11 cause Uncle Ben and Aunt May didn't want me to become an agent and lose my life like my parents." Interesting. So he can use a gun...

"Would you like to use a gun again? To train of course." I clarified.

"Yes! Guns are fun when they aren't tying to shoot you." Geez, this kid thinks guns are fun.

"Okay then. Every Saturday morning at 4a.m.?" I ask. Oh no, I have a soft spot for the kid.

"Sure, why not. Also, I bet I can find more ways on how to kill someone with a normal wooden pencil than you." He bets.

"It's on."

End.