Tagged(A/N) Spoilers for L&F

Sorry for the lack of updates and this author's note.

[1]
Mention who tagged me.
Technically, it was a free for all so I can't say I was "tagged".
Anyways, person who "tagged" me was...
*Drumroll*
i_d0nt_feel_s0_g00d

[2]
Have to do this by three days.
Done.

[3)
10 things about me.

1. When I was around 4 to 5 years old, I got interested in science and dinosaurs so now the top part of my cabinets are dedicated to science and dinosaur books.

2. I dislike durians.

3. I have a Twitter account that has the same name as my Wattpad account.

4. My entire bed room was styled around the colours, white and sky blue.

5. I never actually watched Homecoming. I only small some footage here and there.

6. I'm Asian.

7. I hold a dual citizenship cause I'm too young to officially choose a citizenship.

8. Since young I've liked boy-ish things like ninja turtles and ultra man so my Disney knowledge is limited. Therefore, don't expect any Disney AUs popping up in this book.

9. I own over 40 different pencil cases yet stick to my old and tattered pencil case which triggers my classmates cause they buy me a pencil case evey year.

10. I own more educational books than story books. (I only own 15 story books.)

[4]
Tag 28 people

I'm making y'all fight for the spots by calling dibs on the numbers below by commenting.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

[5]
A joke.

Me and my nonexistent life.

[6]
Write a spoiler for a story.

Skip ahead if you don't want the spoiler for Lost and Found.

I'm going to do it like a movie trailer cause that's cool.

The Oscorp field trip would be fun, they said.

Nothing would go wrong, they said.

You'll enjoy it, they said.

-----------------------

Peter's taken to going to brawl matches and using his HYDRA and newly found spider powers to earn some money because he knows Aunt May and Uncle Ben are a bit tight on money currently.

-----------------------

"Hey Peter, Honey, could you come to the living room real quick, Uncle Ben and I have something to talk to you about..." Aunt May shouted from somewhere outside his room, presumably the kitchen.

-----------------------

"What?! How could you!" Peter looked mad and baffled.

------------------------

"Remember... With great power," Uncle Ben chokes out his last words. "Comes great responsibilities."

------------------------

"You're good, kid." Mr Stark says as he stares at what laid in front of his eyes.

------------------------

Steve runs off, shielding his eyes from the young brunette.

-----------------------

"He just looks so young, Buck" Steve hiccups and whispers. "He would be around the same age as him."

-----------------------

Peter gasps at the tale that he was told. Could he? Is he?

-----------------------

All you could hear were the echoing wails.

-----------------------

Not all will be in Part 3. Some will come later.

[7]
Post the rules.

Already above.