PG(Fluff)

Peter is 5. Not much more to say. I got this from a prompt generator. I'll try to do angst as well.

"Did you see that?!" He shouted. Peter Stark was a small kid and had just made his first volcano.

"Bambi, you made things cooler than this when you were three, why are you so excited because of a small volcano?" Tony raised, and tried (but failed) to keep a smile off his face from the bubble of happiness in front of him.

"I've never tried this before! You hardly let me touch any chemicals to experiment with!" Peter whined.

"Well, maybe I have your best interest." Tony said as he looked up at the clock and gently coaxing the younger Stark away from the table where his project laid. "Oh lookie, it's dinner time. Mom's going to be done cooking in a while. Why don't we go up first."

Peter gave a small nod before marching to the elevator like a soldier, leaving Tony to laugh at his son.

"How precious" Tony whispered under his breath as he walked towards the elevator next to the five year old.

When they arrives at the top floor they were greeted with the warm and familiar smile of 'Pepper' Virginia Potts. She was setting the table, her fond gaze landing on the two.

"Well, I'm glad you've learned to come up here by yourself instead of me having to go down and drag you boys." Pepper said as she slightly rolled her eyes.

"I'm big now! Of course I've learned! Otherwise you'd lock up the labs. And remove all the fun." Peter said slightly pouting at the last sentence.

Pepper didn't think her smile could get any fonder.

"Why are there so many veggies. I don't like them." Peter, however much of an angel he was, was a picky eater.

"How about this, if you eat all of it, we'll watch star wars together tonight." Pepper bargained.

"Yay! Star Wars!" Peter said as he quickly shoved all the vegetables into his mouth.

And so, the small family spent their night in the living room in a pillow castle and sofa tent watching Star Wars.

Sorry it's so short, I'm not good at fluff.