Trust ❴二❵

3. Clint

We've moved into the compound for a couple of days now.

Things have mostly settled down apart from the fact that Steve and Tony refuse to even be in the same room as each other.

Wanda and Vision are together again which sometimes disturbs the rest of us because they often make out outside of their room.

Natasha is well... Natasha.

Sam and Steve have rekindled their habit of waking up in the morning and running a good few rounds.

I don't know what to do so go to the training gym to practice shooting.

When I got there, I decided to stick a picture of Tony's face on the target as a way to vent my new found anger on him for ignoring us when we need something.

I was half an hour in before the scary brunette boy from when we first arrived, entered and stuck a picture of my beautiful face onto his target board.

Rude much.

He then starts using a gun to shoot at it and hit the bullseye.

Every.

Single.

Time.

I thought Natasha and I were the only ones capable of shooting bullseye every single time? And how has the kid not fallen over from the kickback of the gun?

All of a sudden, he spoke up and said extremely scarily,

"This is your personal warning, if you screw with Mr. Stark again, your head would be off right where you stand."

And then he left.

He scared me half to death.

A young and small brunette boy scared the Hawkeye. Jeez, what's next? Spidey does the same thing to me as well?!

Suddenly, I hear noises from the window. I look over and see Spidey pointing his middle finger at me and a whole shit ton of spiders start advancing towards me from who knows where.

I let out a loud shriek.

I mean a manly loud shriek.

Totally didn't sound like a highschool girl on helium. Nope.

(During the next few days, I'll be rearranging the book and editing some chapters so don't be surprised if the titles or order change. Feel free to ask me questions if you loose track of where you were reading.)