1 Year anniversary?! (There will be a story, rest assured)

Yes, I missed it by a day or two or a lot. (Future author here, I got kind of tired, fell asleep and forgot about this. Sorry. (depends on where you live)... I'm sorry. I love all of you very much.

It's been a long journey and oh boy, I haven't even gotten to 100 chapters.

Throughout this journey, we have seen losses (rest in peace @whitewolf134 and Stan Lee)and we have seen gains.

Some of you have been by my side since my first day and I would like to thank you. You never know how much it means to me to see the notification that someone voted for a chapter.

I read E.V.E.R.Y. comment. I may not reply but just know, I love each and everyone of you.

In one of our previous chapters, there was my rant... I just want to say, my parents were having a bad day and so was I. I feel extremely guilty post-posting it.

Throughout the year, I tried my best not to talk about my personal issues that was going on at home. (I actually hid some in the comments section. If you find them, hushhhh.)

This year was not my best, I'll admit that. I stopped posting for what, 6 months? So for that I would like to apologize.

Anyways, onwards to the story. (The purpose of not having a title is to make YOU come up with a title.)

My friends and I play this game, one person writes a story with blanks and someone else randomly says words to fill in the blanks.

Also, #TeamTree. Go to TeamTree.org and donate. We need to hit 20mil by 2020.

So...

(Comment it then use what you commented to fill in the blanks. Can be more than one word)

1) action verb 2)description 3) action verb 4) feeling 5) action verb 6) something to yell 7) a random marvel character 8) a ending phrase

Peter and Michelle were 1)_______, it was 2)_______. The avengers were 3)_______ beside them. It was an average day. That was until Peter felt 4)________. Everyone else 5)__________. "6)________" 7)_________ yelled out.

8)_______________.

Kidding. Feel free to do it tho. Should be fun.

"GUYS, I FOUND THIS NEW GAME ITS CALLED THE ALPHABET GAME!" Peter ran into the common area overly excited.

"Er... Let's play it then?" Clint said confused.

"Wait what-" Tony was cut off.

"So, the rules are VERY simple. I'll start with the letter A and make a make belief story. For example, my name is 'something that starts with an A'. My favourite food is 'something that starts with an A'. I like to 'something(s) that starts with an A'You are not allowed to repeat words and words like 'and' are accepted." Peter introduced the game.

"Well, then, let's begin?" Z8Bruce was also confused. Honestly, everyone but Peter was confused.

"Okay, My name is Albert, my favourite food is Apple. I like to Act." Peter began the game with A.

"I guess I'll go next. My name is Behind dead. My favourite food is Betrayal. I like to Backstab and Bash." Loki said.

"Er... My name is Carnivorous. My favourite food is Calcium. I like to Crawl." Clint went next. He was still confused so don't claim him.

"My name is Death. My favourite food is Dead people. I like Destroy lives." Natasha said. No surprise there.

Everyone else just looked at her and backed away.

"My name is Edith and my favourite food is Edited codes. I like to Encrypt codes." Tony randomly said as he put on his sunglasses.

Steve raised an eyebrow but remained silent.

"My name is Felicia and my favourite foods are Fruits. I like to Feel happy." Wanda said. Random but still normal.

"My name is Gerald and my favourite food is Gogurt..."

The game continued all the way till the letter Z. Author will not say no more cause things got weird very quickly.

"Author is actually just a lazy person who refuses to give me a macaroon."

Deadpool, if you do not shut up this instance, you bet you're unkillable ass I'm going to find a way to end you.

"Bye readers-"

Goodnight Deadpool.

Y'all should try out this game in the comments. I'm curious to see your answers.