Washington

"So whos Washington?" I ask.
"Well for starters hes the Dean of the college I'm at. Hes nice so I'm sure he'll understand your situation-" burr was cut off by a man opening the door. Im not sure what to say about him. I think he's Washington.

"Hello? Burr what are you doing here?" He questioned.

"Sorry to bother you sir but this kid needs somewhere to stay" burr responded.

And just like that I was already prepared to slap him. I'm not a kid. Its annoying when someone just slaps a title on you just based on your appearance.
Or past.
Or actions.
Or just you in general. Just the entirety of your existence.
"Im not a kid, burr. Im practically an adult" I said a bit irritated.
"And who are you?" The guy asked.
"Alexander Hamilton, at your service"
"Well it looks like you have a lot of potential in you already."
"I probably shouldnt brag but dag I amaze and astonish"
"Well then by all means come inside."

For once I hesitated but I had this feeling to trust him so i went inside. I followed him to where I would sleep and may or may not have come close to accidentally punching his wife... I swear she came out of nowhere when I was writing and scared the crap out of me! I actually fell asleep at my desk, a first in a few weeks.

I couldve sworn I felt something move me.

~ The Next Day ~

"Morning son. Breakfast is ready." I woke up groggily and confused. Did he just call me son? Probably not, I might be delusional...again.
This is why I shouldn't sleep.

When I got downstairs I swear i could smell heaven. The room was filled with the smell of...wait. Is that bacon?

I rush down the stairs and grab a plate.

"That seems to have gotten you out of bed. When was the last time you ate son?"

Ok this time I know I heard it this time. I dont want to hold him against it yet though.

"I actually dont know sir"
"You seem a bit small. I recommend getting seconds."
I dont even hesitate before doing that.
"So I read some of your papers" he noted.
"Wait what?"
"I have to say, you're a brilliant young man. How would you like to come to Kings college?"
I felt honored. This man whom ive only met a few hours ago alread sees my intelligence and is offering me a good education!

"YES! I uh mean yes!" I try to say casually.

I think im off to a great start. I have my work, my coffee and a life. Maybe i can finally stop...