Burr Is Still The Worst

The Next Morning

~Burr~

"Hey Aaron? You never introduced me to any of your friends"

Theo caught me off guard as I walked in the dorm.

"Thats uh probably not a good idea..." I trail off.

"How come?" She asks. "Im sure theyre not that bad"

"Bad is an understatement. Have you met Alexander Hamilton?"

"No"

"Good"

"Come on, I doubt he's a bad person if you're his friend"

I sigh in defeat. "Ok, we can go see them."

Theo smiles and follows me to Hamilton's dorm. Or what was left of it.

"Holy... What happened to this place?"

"Didn't you hear? Someone set one of the dorms on fire"

I actually feel bad for Hamilton now. I hope he's ok.

Theres a note posted on the wall.

To whoever wants to know, we're staying at Madison's dorm. Knock first please or get hit by a book

Yep. Hamilton wrote that. Hes not exactly subtle when it comes to writing.

We walked around for a few minutes until we eventually get to Madison's dorm. I knock on the door.

"Alexander?" I say. There's shuffling from the other side before he opens the door a few minutes later.

"Aaron Burr, sir. Wasn't expecting to see you..."

"Yeah well, Theo wanted to meet you."

~Alex~

I look past burr to see a girl who honestly looked out of his league. Really anyone is out of his league.

"So this is the Theodosia you were talking about." I kiss her hand before introducing myself. "Alexander Hamilton"

She smiles while burr glares at me. I can already tell its gonna be one of those days...

"Well, sorry to say but you're only the second nicest person ive met. The first being Elizabeth Schuyler"

"Did it not work out with her?" Theo asked.

"First date was terrible but we're still good friend. Also met these two awesome people in my life" i point to John and Jefferson who were sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, and I suggest you stop flirting and go back to them before all three of us fight you." Burr mutters.

"Thats a funny joke Burr. Youre funny. If me and you were in a fight I would kick your ass" I growl.

"You're really funny, Alexander"

"That is, unless you wanna step outside and go now" i say while rolling up my sleeves, forgetting about the cuts. John pulls me back before the situation gets worse.

I go to the kirchen and get a cup of coffee before listening to everyone else's conversation.

"Sorry 'bout that" john says. "Alex has a bit of a temper"

Wow. Rude

"Yeah, he should watch what he does. Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead" Burr says. I glare at him.

"Is that a threat? 'Cuz i will gladly throw you out of this room. Gladly"

"Id like to see you try"

"That's it!" I throw my mug at him from across the room.
It hits him right in the face, leaving his nose bleeding.

Dang it, that was my favorite mug.

"You bastard..." He says.

I walk up to him. "Ya know burr, maybe you should follow your own advice and keep your mouth shut"

He punches me in the face which is probably when all hell broke loose.

Long story short, me and Burr were bloody from the fight. James and Theo had to separate us. Oh, and Washington was nearly called to split us up.

I still say I won that fight. If only we we're in New Jersey.

Everything is legal in New Jersey. And we would've ended up in a duel.