Issues? Ive Never Heard of Such a Thing

~Alex~

"Alex! Open the door!" There's yelling from the other side.

"Let me die in peace!" I yell back.

Oh hey readers! You must be confused on whats going on (the 4th wall... Why you do this Alex?!)

I woke up, had a hangover and felt like death. I wanted to die and ended up cutting myself. Again...

Any questions? No. You do? Oh well too late, no time for questions.

"Open the door!"

"Leave me alone!" I yell again.

I make a few more cuts in my arm and drop the knife. I can hear the others trying to open the door.

Sure its a petty reason to cut myself. But it's not the only reason.

"Come on Alex, you were drunk, it doesnt even matter!" John shouts.

"Of course it matters! Being drunk doesnt excuse what I did!"

So supposedly i tried to start fights, almost drove a car and made out with someone.

Let me rephrase that. It was more than one person. Either i was really drunk or a lot of people find me attractive.

Im going with the first one.l

"Alex... Open the door..." Eliza says.

I sigh before standing up. I stumble and open the door. I didnt think i lost that much blood but based on everyone's reaction, i did.

"A-Alex you're pale and you're bleeding!" Thomas sounded genuinely concerned.

"Excuse you, but I'm always pale and-" i lean against the wall. "...dont worry I'm fine..."

"No you're not! You need to go to the nurse" Angelica yells.

I remain quiet. Ang rarely yells at me unless it's an emergency or incredibly important.

"...thanks for worrying about me guys but I'm fine. I'll just wrap up my arms and hope i dont pass out..." I sigh before stumbling towards my room.

"Alex-"

I cut her off. "No. Leave me alone"

~Eliza~

Well then. Alex is not in the greatest of moods.

"Maybe we should give him some space" John suggests.

"You guys can go but im staying here" I say

"Are you sure? We can help out if we're needed"

"I'm sure. But if you can bring some food thatd be good"

"Ok"

Everyone left except for me. I went to Alex's room but the door was locked.

"Alexander?" I call. "Please tell me you're not cutting again"

"Im not... Im on my phone" he says from the other side.

"You know you cant lock yourself in your room forever"

"Watch me. I have a coffee maker and a mini fridge. I'll live"

"What about the bathroom?" I ask.

Hes quiet for a moment.

"Theres a window" he says.

"You're disgusting!" I laugh a little at his response. I could hear him laughing on the other side of the door.

"Come on, youre gonna have to come out eventually" i say.

"No"

"Alexander james Hamilton"

"Miss Elizabeth Schuyler, I dont know if I've made myself clear. Im not leaving for shit "

"Wow, so much for being nice about it" i sigh.

I sixt down and lean against the door.

"What about John and Thomas? You cant hide from the people you love"

Hes silent. Thats not good

I hear the dorm door open and see john walk in with what looked like Chinese food. Thomas followed after with stuff for Mac and cheese.

"Holy crap, you guys came back quick. Did you get help from Gordan Ramsey?" I joke.

John chuckle. "Very funny. I have a friend who makes really good food so I stopped by their place. Then by Wal-Mart"

"Hey, if theres anything i know that can cheer someone up, its mac and cheese!" Jefferson scoffs. He goes to the kitchen and starts cooking.

I turn back to the door. "Hey Alex, your boyfriends are here so im gonna go-"

"No, don't leave" Alex says.

"Hm? How come?"

"I dont trust Jefferson's cooking. Besides you're the only one helping me at the moment"

"I'll stays but only if you come out of your room"

"Deal." I stand up as he opens the door. Somehow, out of everything in his room, he found the one hoodie thats way to big for him.

And I recognize immediately that its not even his.

"So when did you get Jefferson's hoodie?" I stifle a laugh.

"Dont say a word of this to your sisters. Especially Peggy. She'll never let it go" he sighs.

"Dont worry, i dont have to tell them. They always find out anyway"

~Alex~

Thomas finished cooking after what was for forever.
Apparently he made Mac and cheese.

It actually looked promising.

I wanted to throw up after the first bite

"How did you manage to both burn and undercook this?!" I shout while joining john and eliza with the chinese food.

"Its neither of those! Its unique" Jefferson says while eating more mac and cheese.

"Yeah... Unique is an understatement. Oh! You know who would love this? Hell's Kitchen!"

"Really? I know its good but not for tv-"

"Not the show. The actual kitchen in hell" i scoff.

"I take slight offense since I'm a demon!"

"Yeah, that was proven in your cooking skills. Not even the Horsemen of the Apocalypse would like this"

"I'll have you know that they do like my food"

"Are you sure they werent lying?"

"Fuck you"